Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

If all goes as planned testers will have a new update tonight. I removed the construction zone north of the airport and found it has improved traffic flow IMO. Then again traffic was never a problem for me. Otherwise the changes are mostly minuscule. Trying to fix some bugs like the drowning victim hidden under the concrete at the end of the plaza mid map. Traffic adjustments and such. More updates soon hopefully. Internet is pretty hit or miss atm so its hard to push out updates.

For those still having the white boxes on the ambo:

It also requires these extra coronas: http://www.filesonthe.net/CMoFJ

New beta coming soon for testers and hopefully a public beta this weekend with atleast one much requested feature. The first person to guess the two for sure features coming will get access to this private beta release! I have a third feature in mind but am waiting on permission! If you guess all three correctly I might just make you an official beta tester but the third one is going to be pretty hard to guess but is already present in a popular rural mod here on EMP. ;)

Limited water script, vehicles have to have a person inside, and the AFA script?

Whats the AFA script?

Limited Water, Turn the hydrants on, and Call Volunteers in

I will say this much, the call volunteers script will not be going in any LA Mod I make. I think it is an awesome feature for small town mods like Montana Mod but LAFD doesn't use volunteer firefighters so it is with deep regret I will say this won't happen.

Permission was granted for the 2 scripts I wanted to use. Now it is up to me to implement them!

With that said, keep guessing guys. I will comment back when some one nails all 3 correctly.