Xplorer4x4

[BETA July 21][WIP]Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 W00ds Map v1

lenco-bearcat-boston-police-concord-copb

I think thats what they mean by new bearcat, it just has the new F-series lighting, and a scoop on the hood that the older ones do not along with the newer mirrors, otherwise i don't see much difference (esp model wise).

I cant remember the exact changes pointed out via pm, but I see what your saying and I know these three were pointed out. It's not a priority atm but for the sake of trying to keep units up to date, it might happen in the future.

Speaking of in the future, by this weekend I think I will release an older test version of the mod. Normally I dont like to do this but I want to gage interest and see if my dedicated server will handle the traffic with out crashing the CPU or RAM.This would allow resumable downloads and faster downloads! That is assuming the server does not crash. If it does, I might be able to talk a friend in to helping me get a server from Amazon that I have been told it can with stand the demand with out a doubt. My ultimate goal is to have the final product done by July 4th! We have a pretty stable product atm but there are still some big changes to existing scripts and such that are being finalized. I am also hopping I can count on some finished models to come in no later then this weekend. That one is a bit tricky because some people have other priorities. I myself am struggling to find time to get things done atm.

Yeah I was just pointing out what all changed on it, IMO it isnt a very important vehicle to update since it is still very much the same as the existing one, someone else updates it and it works well, great hijack it.. Otherwise I'd either use the LA or NY bearcats, either one works considering most apcs are fairly plain anyway.

@xplorer4x4 @mikeypi

I honestly dont know but in my opinion i think when a emergency vehicle is running on a code 3 so people could be able to hear and stop on the side. But if u want ill try to ask a friend of my who works in the LAFD. 

P.S. The BearCat was just a suggestion that I made but it is really a low priority.

@xplorer4x4 @mikeypi

I honestly dont know but in my opinion i think when a emergency vehicle is running on a code 3 so people could be able to hear and stop on the side. But if u want ill try to ask a friend of my who works in the LAFD. 

P.S. The BearCat was just a suggestion that I made but it is really a low priority.

It was a good idea by all means just lower on the list of things to do,

Upgrading the Bearcat is fine and dandy, but as a modder when it comes to eye candy things its kind of hard to justify pushing everything to the foreground of your priority list, generally script/feature changers tend to trump things where it's going to just upgrade the asthetic of a vehicle, unless you're talking horribly out of date... If the LA mod were loaded with LTDs and things like that, it would be more of a hmm I gotta do something about that, or worse this thing:

6742707831_83d41d2dcb.jpg

But La has alot of APCs in it so you're not stuck with just these old things.

Got something big planned later in the day. ;) From now on any one who donates $25 will get access to one additional beta version! Those who donate $50(2 donations of $25 is fine) will get to be on the beta team. The donation amounts may seem high but this is to weed out the children and try to keep this offer focused on the mature teen to adult members. Paypal is kalee81@yahoo.com

Well I wanted to wait for a proper release but here is the most recent BETA version. This means...there are some known bugs. If I ignore bug reports, do not take it personally. This is a beta release and bugs are expected. Over all, this is very stable. Some engines and units serve as place holders for the final models. So things may not be 100% accurate in terms of models at this time. Some units are missing unit images, and such. Some scripts are still being tweaked. That said you should be able to enjoy this with out much issue.This is the only beta version that will be posted, hints the donation rewards mentioned above!

http://adf.ly/2484808/lamodw00dsv1b2

Note: The final version will likely be hosted on my dedicated server allowing fast downloads and have very little wait time and nice installer..although technically the mod installer works great, just sucks at compression.

@Xplorer4x4 @nbrown8568

You could possibly use Bama's GMC Topkick or check this out http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board337-emergency-4-showroom/board322-emergency-4-modding-projects/58460-us-tow-truck-us-brush-truck/. Its from the german counterpart of this website. The author of that model is going to release a Ford Tow rollback and i have asked to make a Dodge Tow rollback in which is in Development. 

Here are the links to some pictures.

http://img.em-upload.de/5ZN

http://img.em-upload.de/5ZO

- EmergencyFan6299

(P.S Good luck with the Project. Dodge and Ford chassis models by Itchboy Productions Co., EA Games)

I love Bama's GMC Topkick Tow Truck. I have not applied the patch for the missing model file, because I don't know if it is compatible with the 4x4 Mod(I guess I will back up the mod and apply the patch).

Can you upload it to 4share , MEGA ,Dropbox ? The website isn't allowing me to download the BETA File

Can you specify the problem? And Dropbox would go down in no time. They have like a 25GB limit I think. Male sure you click the proper download button. If you have an ad blocked installed it shouldn't be hard to figure out

This is definitely worth the download guys. And there is more to come soon.

FYI this is a newer beta for you and the others helping beta test. For those wondering we had a lot of alpha/prebeta releases. This is the official beta 2 the testers would revive had it not been published.

The download stopped before the file was completed.  The site won't allow me to attempt it again for at least an hour. 

Also it may be a few days before I can switch hosts if I do. I only have dial up except when i can ealk or get a ride to my cousins work place..dont trust public networks. Make sure you read the directions in the other thread on how to use uploaded.net. it's a bit tricky