rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Yeah I'm kinda hoping someone would do a light pack for the mod with reduced lights for low spec computers. Lights have always been the last thing I've worried about so I've always just been stuck in with whatever lights we had at the time. But the update v2 (which is in development but currently on hold) has seen a mass reduction in size. My estimated minimum specs are 4gb RAM and integrated graphics but recommended would be 8gb RAM for smooth performance

Is there any way to transfer over the PASS device sound file so I can use it in the Manhattan mod?

Nvm Dustin answered my question for me. You have to go into audio, fx and then open up the voices folder, man, folder 2 and then transfer over injured01 and injured02 from one mod to the other. Pretty simple once I found the damn PASS device sound. Took me a half hour to figure out where it was located haha.

So many possibilities but the main suggestion is your cpu isn't liking it, try updating drivers freeing up space etc. the update aims to improve performance on low spec PCs too

Thanks for the tip but I used another link and it worked so thanks for the tip anyway.

New map texture work in progress any feedback pictures etc would be useful.

There's plenty more updates to come too..

They look great. A lot more lively looking and the lane marks get the NY feel. Asphalt looks smooth and has better contouring. Map overall looks less gloomy.

Yeah that's what I was going for hoping to add more feel still, I approached brooklyn as if it were Manhattan but I've taken a fresh look at the area and trying to distinguish it from the metropolis over the river.

I'm looking to add more details like variations in asphalt from road works etc but need more reference