rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Hey guys,

Is there a way to enable other incidents such as the collapse (Not the truck vs bldg one) or the taxi into the worksite?

There is a plane crash one it looked really cool in the editor

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

I may remove the truck one in the patch because it is common, it's down to game though, unfortunately em4 isn't too good at keeping it interesting and different I had the same mva each time in LA when I first got it too.

Anyway I'm really taking my time with the patch hoping to address all issues as well as add new features too any more realistic suggestions welcome. There will still be no redirect before anyone suggests it

Is there a way to make Rac 2 also deploy in a way it doesn't do anything from what I see

that's the rehab unit ain't it?

Also Dyson could you add a unit to the crane as it can only move if it's picking something up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in calls for theft in progress the criminal signal does not appear on the map and the mission fails after a few seconds? 

Same thing for car accidents, rescue units do not have time to get the mission fails. does anyone know how help me? 

another problem I can not remove the police tape once placed .. help me pleaseeeeee :D 

My compliments guys because every time there amazed with your mod that are the best and most realistic in circulation    :cheers: 

Rescue 1 firefighters should be know as rescue 2 firefighters

Also prince you can normally still catch him with the police tape make sure he has the command to pick up if not get him to place something down he then should be able to get it

Why in calls for theft in progress the criminal signal does not appear on the map and the mission fails after a few seconds?

Same thing for car accidents, rescue units do not have time to get the mission fails. does anyone know how help me?

another problem I can not remove the police tape once placed .. help me pleaseeeeee :D

My compliments guys because every time there amazed with your mod that are the best and most realistic in circulation :cheers:

You can still play the accident even though It fails. Also you CAN pick up police tape.

Well, I suggest to add the redirect-script to the mod. ;)

Is there any way to get a redirect command to find the next nearest path, no matter the direction? If a redirect command could make a car switch lanes or even move to a cross street at an intersection, it could work with how things are set up in these mods.

As Dyson stated this will not be added in. It honestly just makes more of a mess than it does good. I've posted some of my tips to dealing with traffic without redirecting. It takes some practice but in NYCERU we have done 2-3 hour long games with all the big incidents and still manage to keep the traffic going. It might get jammed time to time but it works its way out

Is there any way to get a redirect command to find the next nearest path, no matter the direction? If a redirect command could make a car switch lanes or even move to a cross street at an intersection, it could work with how things are set up in these mods.

That would make the game lag!!!!! the game would have to search for the nearest path and it would probably be the games longest script ever know to the game! just saying 

[EDIT] could you make the battlion units carry the command board (command post) [Traffic Cone thing idk what its called]

Dyson / Raf-

As a suggestion for the update, I would say maybe scale down on the radiation a little bit. It causes some lag, and at points it is unrealistic. For example, I like the amount of radiation on the new BC cars, but for the units with the vectors (Ex: E222 or L111) the radiation seems kinda overboard to me, especially during the day.

As always, Thank you for all of your hard work.

I would like to suggest either in this mod or the Upper East Side Mod can you include the first responding Engine and Ladder Truck that went to the World Trade Center Engine 1 and Ladder 7! Would be nice to see in game!

Sorry, they are more of a downtown Manhattan unit, so far down that they are not even in V3 which is Midtown. The Upper East Side is the area to the East of Central Park above midtown. However, Manhattan mod version 1 has many of these dowtown units including Duane Street firehouse as well as 10 house and the Engine 9/Ladder Chinatown Dragon Fighters and a few others, so V1 extreme might be something you should try if you computer is able to play it.

Manhattan Modification v1 (RELEASED 2012)

Download link V1.1.1 Extreme: https://mega.co.nz/#...JM81vWNvs1u5VsI