rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

now i´ve checked the links, it´s white sites !!

it´s not simple

What internet do you use?????!!!???

(Chrome,mozilla or internet explorer)???

EDIT: PS: I have this problem where civi cars are stoping with an ladder not FD ladder but a normal ladder that is in the middle of the road wil this get fixed or is my mod broken??!!?!?!?!!!?????

Edited by miniboy349

Hey I love the mod. Outstanding work! I do have one problem with it though, when I try to load into the free play with NYPD calls, it loads fine but the camera is messed up. I try to zoom, move, or tilt the camera and it won't budge. My bet is an installation error because no one else seems to have a problem but I could be mistaken.

Great mod (well I'm from Brooklyn so :P )( Just kidding id like it even if I was not)  but I keep getting this issue sort of  I keep getting EMS calls, 2 NYPD calls and had only had 1 fire happen is this a problem? I really want to use the FDNY already in a fire :P

Great mod (well I'm from Brooklyn so :P )( Just kidding id like it even if I was not)  but I keep getting this issue sort of  I keep getting EMS calls, 2 NYPD calls and had only had 1 fire happen is this a problem? I really want to use the FDNY already in a fire :P

I had this same problem for the first 6-8 times playing, then today I was smashed with Fire calls and finally a new accident call.

Annnnndddd back to only medical calls.

This isn't a bug or a problem, it is kinda of set towards having more medicals since that is realistic. That said it varies greatly. I have had games where you might only get one good job, or a game where you just are going one to the other. I think it might lead to

One or two "boring" games occasionally but it keeps the mod overall interesting. Yesterday I had a fire at a place I've never had one before, and I've been playing this thing from alpha.

So I know this is in v1, but I'm still curious...I keep on getting a lot of "this unit does not belong at the station" for a number of fire apparatus. Is this normal or is it on my end? 

Depends on which units, since not all of the units are parked on map, a lot a call off map although they might still have the a ToStation Command in their menu.

How Exactly does the rehab unit work. I see that the firefighters have a command to get water from the RAC unit. Is it a way to raise there health levels.

if there injured (but still standing)get them out the uniform till the command pops back up and try drinking from the rac;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just like to say that is the best you guys have done so  far!

The map looks awesome, the buildings are just amazing and you captured the vibe of the location. The units look great and i love the crime scene tape,that may not be new but i still love it.

Great work guys!

I also have a question about redirecting traffic, i know you guys never add that in but if i add the command to the cars and officers will the cars redirect correctly, or is it a pathing issue? 

I would just like to say that is the best you guys have done so far!

The map looks awesome, the buildings are just amazing and you captured the vibe of the location. The units look great and i love the crime scene tape,that may not be new but i still love it.

Great work guys!

I also have a question about redirecting traffic, i know you guys never add that in but if i add the command to the cars and officers will the cars redirect correctly, or is it a pathing issue?

It was never included because it would never work with one way streets or multiple lanes, em4s traffic engine is so basic that the cars constantly need a clearly labelled path to follow so simply turning them around would send cars all over the avenues or streets looking for an opposite side of the road where there isn't one

It was never included because it would never work with one way streets or multiple lanes, em4s traffic engine is so basic that the cars constantly need a clearly labelled path to follow so simply turning them around would send cars all over the avenues or streets looking for an opposite side of the road where there isn't one

I see, well do you have any suggestions, im just having issues when there is a large incident such as an accident or the gas explosion the cars block the intersections so the lights wont change, and i basically have to start a new game because i cant do anything. 

Thanks

I see, well do you have any suggestions, im just having issues when there is a large incident such as an accident or the gas explosion the cars block the intersections so the lights wont change, and i basically have to start a new game because i cant do anything. 

Thanks

The second name of this game should be traffic management simulator. The best suggestion I can give is use the police for traffic control. At the beginning of a game stage police units around the ends of the big roads like Atlantic and Bedford, where the spawn points for vehicles are and keep a few scattered around. When an incident occurs, before you even start sending units to respond, you need to kinda of plan ahead. Decide where you want EMS and Fire staging etc and block those roads off accordingly. Even though you might get some traffic backup, as long you you prevent major gridlock from occurring it should fix itself. If it is on the side street, try and stop the traffic one block up so the street where the incident is on doesn't become congested with your vehicles and AI. Just like it really is in NYC, try to minimize the amount of room you need, strategically park the rigs so your maybe only blocking one lane instead of two. 

I have to agree . Traffic management is a necessity . Once you figure out what works best it makes things a whole lot easier....The only issue I have run into so far is at a couple of the spawn points if you block the roads to close to them the cars get jumbled up in the air at the spawn point and it is impossible to clear them. So I try to block traffic at least a block from the spawn point when an incident happens near one.

The second name of this game should be traffic management simulator. The best suggestion I can give is use the police for traffic control. At the beginning of a game stage police units around the ends of the big roads like Atlantic and Bedford, where the spawn points for vehicles are and keep a few scattered around. When an incident occurs, before you even start sending units to respond, you need to kinda of plan ahead. Decide where you want EMS and Fire staging etc and block those roads off accordingly. Even though you might get some traffic backup, as long you you prevent major gridlock from occurring it should fix itself. If it is on the side street, try and stop the traffic one block up so the street where the incident is on doesn't become congested with your vehicles and AI. Just like it really is in NYC, try to minimize the amount of room you need, strategically park the rigs so your maybe only blocking one lane instead of two. 

Thanks!