rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Well I did get to mega but it stopped at 99%, I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for your help though, I make no claims at being a expert nor do I particularly like downloading things onto my PC, I make exceptions for really good mods however.

Amazing work guys, love the mod!  I have a couple bugs to bring to your attention if the haven't already:  The unmarked NYPD FPIU's lights are on all the time, regardless of pressing the button or not and finally the both the Hazmat and Decon units have lighting issues as well. Hazmat always has the emergency lights on and Decon constantly has full scene lighting.  

Thanks for your hard work, the content is outstanding.

Not sure if it's possible but things seem to have smoothed out the longer I play. My station doors are fine without the patch. First couple times they were jacked but has appeared to corrected it self. Also I fixed the light issue on the unmarked explorer. Great mod though guys very impressed.

I just wanted to know what is the difference between this mod and the Upper East Side Mod! Is the east side mod going to be on the same map as this with different units or will it be on a different map with different numbered units as this mod. Also what are some of the features of the east side mod different than this mod. Please let me know. Thanks a lot! Much Appreciated!

111 Truck transmits the 10-75 for fire in a junk yard just as 222, 214, SQ252 and the 37th Battalion roll up and begin to put lines into service. A few moments later Battalion 37 requests a push on EMS for multiple 10-45 no codes, and 111 sets up for master stream ops.

9h8lfa.jpg

2ihlf8y.jpg

2uj0f44.jpg

I want to start by saying that this is a great mod!  The detail in the map and the new units is just awesome, but there are a few bugs that I wanna report.  So far, I've noticed these in the two times I've played this mod:

Rescue 2 won't park inside the station.  I tried several times, and it always just parked outside.  Same issue with E217 (or whatever one is housed with the tower...)

I couldn't get the ladder out of the station no matter what.  Tried shutting the engine off/on, installing/uninstalling the ladder, but the truck was just stuck.  

I saw this was mentioned before, but the hose disconnect bug where it says "Only chauffeur can disconnect," even though I'm pretty sure that I used the chauffeur to connect the hose.

Well, that's all I've got for now and I'll keep playing and let you know if some of these issues resolve themselves. :holdglass:  

I got a "Large Explosion" just outside the SE station, but there was no damage. I sent a unit to investigate, and the truck exploded and killed my crew.... then I sent in another truck, and as they were getting out, they died too.... everyone I sent toward the area died instantly. 30 seconds later "Missed Incident." Was this supposed to happen? Radiation or something?

Apologise if I get cut off my phones almost dead: so the chauffeur bug can you make sure he is In his original uniform which is normally

pants/trousered not shorts

Also the tape bug an officer must of went to get a roll before u can pick it up.

Finally East side mod is Manhattan with some of the futures of brookyln

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic. Excellent excellent mod. Unfortunately the lights lag my game something fierce so I just leave em off (Just pretend theyre really low angle lights). Anyway, some bugs Ive found.

- Traffic backs up for many reasons. Some vehicles cant be towed, for sure the mail truck, which is a vehicle fire call. That just wreaks havoc on traffic

- Ive found that sometimes playing the radio on field comm and stopping it seems to crash to desktop.

- Blocking traffic access points doesnt work, for some reason the traffic in the opposite direction wont move until you let the cars you blocked through

- The reserve engine, once activated, messes up the station. Nothing can repark, and even if you send it to HQ, the normal engine has a heck of a time parking back inside

- No alert computer (the chime) in the second station, this is just cool to have, so not a bug

- Seem to get the car accident in the wall call alot, I checked freedplay params and car accident is set to pretty low, so Im not sure why that is.

Theres probably others I missed, but this mod is totally playable and the most realistic out there. Sometimes you need to restart, but thats usually just due to traffic. 5 stars, even with the bugs.

I want to start by saying that this is a great mod! The detail in the map and the new units is just awesome, but there are a few bugs that I wanna report. So far, I've noticed these in the two times I've played this mod:

Rescue 2 won't park inside the station. I tried several times, and it always just parked outside. Same issue with E217 (or whatever one is housed with the tower...)

I couldn't get the ladder out of the station no matter what. Tried shutting the engine off/on, installing/uninstalling the ladder, but the truck was just stuck.

I saw this was mentioned before, but the hose disconnect bug where it says "Only chauffeur can disconnect," even though I'm pretty sure that I used the chauffeur to connect the hose.

Well, that's all I've got for now and I'll keep playing and let you know if some of these issues resolve themselves. :holdglass:

Never had the parking issue, but I heard that it may only be a problem in the FDNY EMS only mode, which apparently isnt supported. As for the Chaffeur, I dont think its a bug, but kind of annoying. When you throw everyone in bunker gear, he is the only guy who dresses down to shorts. That makes him pretty distinguishable, albeit kind of odd. If you're still selecting him, and no joy on the disconnect, all my advice is useless.

The way that I've gotten around the chauffer thing is to send another engine to help me unhook. Kinda strange, but it works. I played for a number of hours yesterday, and didn't get that bug 1 time.

The 1 thing that I noticed is that my sign on the side of 111 Truck changed! I have a red sign with a Mr Peanut guy instead of the flag themed sign. I have played around with the editor, and was adding some hydrants. I must have deleted a file somewhere....

I played for a long time yesterday with the graphics and particles set to high. I had no issues at all. I'm wondering if the people having issues have low end graphics cards? All of the things that I have found have been very minor. Once again, great job guys!

Hello, im losing texture when i put on emergency lights on some vehicles and the maps tecyure is dispearing for me, what can it be?

Happy to get answer soon

If your getting black squares on the textures, usually when turning the lights on, it is a performance problem with your computer. As said by someone else probably low memory depending on what kind of computer you are using. 

Probably to low on memory, but i installed the new patch. But  when i play all the traffic is getting stuck, and after 1 hour my emergency cars cant even move anymore of all those cars.

I haven't experienced the traffic getting jammed unless it was caused by the parking of rigs at a incident etc. If it is because a fire incident, plan ahead and block roads off before they all backup. We done multiplayer games for over two hours, just takes some traffic management.