rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Overall positive feedback were really happy, couple of bugs that we thought were fixed have proven pesky, apologies for this I'll have a quick fix posted within the hour, we'll also use feedback to shape the patch update which will come some time later.

But overall you guys seem happy and I know you guys have high standards so this means a lot.

Overall positive feedback were really happy, couple of bugs that we thought were fixed have proven pesky, apologies for this I'll have a quick fix posted within the hour, we'll also use feedback to shape the patch update which will come some time later.

But overall you guys seem happy and I know you guys have high standards so this means a lot.

yes we are overall very happy with this mod.

well done love the new units and the lights.

respect to all of you who have made this mod possible with all the hard work.

thank you so much

Hey folks,

this is absolutly amazing! You´re getting better with every version... Keep up that amazing work!

It´s the first time i had no trouble installing the mod at all. Good idea usinig dropbox, i never had good experience with mega :happy:

So thanks to all of you making this game what it is.

I finally got around to playing the mod and no major problems apart from the game CTD when I got a medical call after about 10mins of playing and also I have noticed there are alot of files in the editor which don't have models maybe remove them to shave some more mbs off. Apart from them its a great mod, well done guys.