rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

I have one more question to ask. Will the units  besides free-play and challenge modes be also playable on the campaign portion of EM4 as well. Would be nice to use your units on the campaign missions that come with the game! Awesome job on the mod and love what I see keep it up. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

I have one more question to ask. Will the units  besides free-play and challenge modes be also playable on the campaign portion of EM4 as well. Would be nice to use your units on the campaign missions that come with the game! Awesome job on the mod and love what I see keep it up. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Nope this mod is not campaign compatible.

Hey NYCERU team, I noticed something...What is the situation on traffic? No traffic or very limited?

Same traffic as before, not a huge amount but still quite a lot compared with the base game and other mods.

Probies who graduate our academy classes tonight will receive an early copy of the Brooklyn Modification for final beta testing and multiplayer games.

If anyone is interested in joining NYCERU the official Manhattan and Brooklyn Modification Multiplayer group, now is your chance! A new class is about to run through the fire academy modification to get all the training they need to play with us. Hop on now! Teamspeak Address: 64.154.38.226:9494

Requirements:

Speak fluent english
Be of decent age (14-15 +)
Have Teamspeak 3, & Hamachi
Be familiar with Fire Department Protocols

I can't wait for this mod to release publicly. I feel like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve.   :xmas:  

Will this mod have the same sirens as the Manhattan mod?

The sirens used in the Manhattan mod were absolutely amazing. I've not found better sounding sirens.

Keep up the good work guys! Awesome job! ^_^

I can't wait for this mod to release publicly. I feel like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve.   :xmas:  

Will this mod have the same sirens as the Manhattan mod?

The sirens used in the Manhattan mod were absolutely amazing. I've not found better sounding sirens.

Keep up the good work guys! Awesome job! ^_^

All the sirens are completely new but made to the same standard.