rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Actually asking for release dates is a reportable/bannable offence, not asking for updates and info on the mod.

semantics actually, we can decide to hit you if the intent in your wording is the same as saying when will it be released.  We aint lawyers here so we know that users can get the intent of a rule and respect it, trying to be clever is fruitless.

I have a question. Are the units for this mod going to be in game already in stations are will we have to put them in and also how many units will be off map not in stations that we can also use to patrol the city with or put in stations. Please let me know about this. Thanks a lot!

Patrol is enabled in this mod. On startup all units are in station. There's around 20 - 30 unique units with the majority off map. There are 3 stations on map all other responding units are off map.

I have another question. Will there be hospitals on this mod so ambulances can transport patients there and stay on map or will they return to base and you have to get them again from in game and also is it confirmed that this mod will definately run on Intel processors I heard this one and Upper East Side are both Intel ready. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

I have another question. Will there be hospitals on this mod so ambulances can transport patients there and stay on map or will they return to base and you have to get them again from in game and also is it confirmed that this mod will definately run on Intel processors I heard this one and Upper East Side are both Intel ready. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

BoF is Intel ready and yes there are hospitals

I was just watching the upper east side video again and I noticed that the units (Especially the BC vehicles) didn't seem to have as much light radiation as in Manhattan Mod. Was this done on purpose to help with lag? (Which would be awesome!) 

As always, thank you guys for all the hard work you have put into these mods!

I was just watching the upper east side video again and I noticed that the units (Especially the BC vehicles) didn't seem to have as much light radiation as in Manhattan Mod. Was this done on purpose to help with lag? (Which would be awesome!) 

As always, thank you guys for all the hard work you have put into these mods!

Yeah I also noticed this.  I bet that's the case because the lights still look realistic, but won't cause lag with a bunch of units onscene.