Blackout

Blackrock Cliffs

Yeah I love everyone with oh we're just going to wait for em5... What if they change the format and our old goodies don't work with the new version?  Such is why I still go on the premise of EM4.  IF it works for EM5 great, but if it doesnt and is not compatible I didnt waste my time.

Yeah I love everyone with oh we're just going to wait for em5... What if they change the format and our old goodies don't work with the new version?  Such is why I still go on the premise of EM4.  IF it works for EM5 great, but if it doesnt and is not compatible I didnt waste my time.

Well I can speak for everyone but I do know blackrock cliffs was original planned for EM5 only.   The EM4 part came around when it appeared that perhapes the game was not going to come out.  Early this year when there had been zero news on it. 

they have changed all files ;)

V3o u can't use anymore. there's a "new" file called ".mesh"

Problem is actually, that no one knows, how they texturized the new models.
you can give single parts "metallic", "chrom" or "galss" shinning....

And at this Time, nobody knows who to create this "single" shining parts.

With the actual Models u can't give them this because the texture.

before i forgot: the programm which they work is "Autodesk 3ds Max"
So we have to use new software and learning all things new.

For all the latest news and the easiest way to browse everything Blackrock Cliffs visit the brand new website!

BLACKROCKCLIFFS.COM

Only been up for 16 hours, and already has most of it's layout and functionality complete!

Still have to spend time adding all the pictures and content. 

Enjoy!

Is this mod for EM4?

Zmodler2 is capable of saving in many different types of model files, not just V3O.

If it turns out for some reason that the model files own't work in emergency 5 then Harbor City will be getting lots of new vehicles!

Harbor city with all these new vehicles... maybe expand the map some and add them all in. (though you would have to change/modify the run cards :) [maybe]) Edited by MikeyPI
Merged your posts, in the future do not post twice in a row, use the edit button found in the bottom right of your post.