Bernt

Amsterdam-Amstelland Modification

This mod is definitely one of my favourites now. I still agree with Hoppah that it needs polishing but it's still pretty good.

@999madtom: There's a solution to that. Just request a arrestatie-team(abbreviated AT) and a regular police car (or just a police car if you don't want to make it elaborate) and just send the officer to arrest the suspect.

Cheers

I down loaded  the mod.  I  had a chance to play the mod but I could not figure out why the sirens do not work in the game.  The camera set up is nice, it only lags on up and  close view.  like any new mod there are a few bugs, sirens CTD, stretcher walk to the Hospital, hazmat objects CTD.  The re-skins are nice, lights look good. The game play is smooth .  It would also be nice to have an English option. The new map looks awesome fix the bugs this is 9 out of 10 Nice job thanks.    

Yes I think the upload to Mega was not complete. I tried it again to no avail.  I was able use the script from Manhattan PA300 and change the siren over until they have time to correct the problem.   It looks like it missing units file Police Fire, Specs Free play. The scripts look like all there. Could be missing in the Ui file icons to turn the siren on etc.  I also have other games in the mods folder could that be causing the issue with Siren Script error?  Is anyone else having this problem or is it my computer thanks.  

Very nice looking! With an English translation, I'd give this a try (after replacing some of those sirens, though. Ow, my ears.). I noticed you got the Stryker script working nicely with an on-map hospital

The Copenhagen mod gave me inspiration to add call commands to a map object so I didn't have to rely on personnel, and that and this mod make me want to make some more complex commands now.

Say an MVA script, that will automatically run separate existing scripts to dispatch a fire or EMS supervisor, a rescue squad, a paramedic ambulance, a patrol car, and a tow truck, all with one click. I'd have to see if there's a way to send the command position to all the sub-scripts that would be run, or if I have to go the long route out putting all the separate scripts into one large command, which would be a bit of work.