Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Will we be able to redirect traffic or park emergency vehicles on paths or will it be like the Manhattan/Brooklyn mod where you can't because I am not very good with traffic control in those mods all though I do enjoy playing them, it's just a shame because it does cut gameplay for me short.

Will we be able to redirect traffic or park emergency vehicles on paths or will it be like the Manhattan/Brooklyn mod where you can't because I am not very good with traffic control in those mods all though I do enjoy playing them, it's just a shame because it does cut gameplay for me short.

Yes in areas it's possible but on motorways etc redirect won't be available.

Yes in areas it's possible but on motorways etc redirect won't be available.

ok that sounds good

This Mod looks fantastic!

I am still new to the game, (I only bought it yesterday!) but been watching videos of it for ages, especially the London mod. Its nice to see some quality British liveries onto the game. I currently have the London Mod, LA mod and Brooklyn Mod.. all very good mods.. So with the fire stations on this mod.. will they be similar set up to the LA and Brooklyn mod where you open the roof and dispatch them that way? and then call in more units as and when needed?

What about the addition of the RNLI if you have the river Thames?

I look forward to playing this when it's released!

Keep up the good work guys! :police:

Dan

Generally they're released on sites like mega.com or mediafire, as uploading on EMP takes admin approval etc.

To clarify, admin approval just means we download the mod, look at the readme. If it opens, and the readme gives credit where it's due, we approve it. If not, we give you a warning to fix it up. The only difference between us and another site then is that if you release it without proper credits and add the link here, we punish you, not tell you to adjust your file. 

dead?

There isnt a reason to ask if a mod is dead in every topic, frankly the concept of stating "dead" or "is this dead" makes no sense... If a mod is dead you're not helping by asking these types of questions, nor of the author hasnt updated in a time will they see someone posting this and think "gee perhaps I should update"..  Asking if a mod is dead is antagonistic and something really that serves no purpose, don't bump topics asking such questions.

There isnt a reason to ask if a mod is dead in every topic, frankly the concept of stating "dead" or "is this dead" makes no sense... If a mod is dead you're not helping by asking these types of questions, nor of the author hasnt updated in a time will they see someone posting this and think "gee perhaps I should update"..  Asking if a mod is dead is antagonistic and something really that serves no purpose, don't bump topics asking such questions.

Just asking in inactive topics that I follow

Just asking in inactive topics that I follow

If you believe they are inactive there really is no reason to ask if they are dead.  One of the topics you did this in the author posted 3 days prior to your post.  Authors of these mods do this as a hobby, if they have the free time they pursue them, some lose interest completely and do not complete the projects.  The only way to tell if a mod is really dead or not is for the author to post that it is no longer being worked on, which rarely happens, instead most the time they just do not get updated and slowly are forgotten.  Unless someone comes along and revives them asking if it's dead... It is far better to just wait patiently as opposed to asking things such as is this dead?

As a modder if someone came into my topic and asked if it was dead I would certainly not take that kindly. Learn to be patient, if they update the topic then it's still going, if they don't then go under the belief it probably isnt active anymore, if it isnt active anymore it is not hurting you any by following it, even if it isnt updated.