Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Very nice! Some large flyover/roundabouts like that have traffic lights at the end of the sliproad and on the roundabout itself, that would be nice to see. Check out the image in the link. I would post the image but its a massive 3872x2592 lol

Obviously accommodate the fact that the game forces right side driving.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/M23,_junction_9.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind I didn't actually see that you have already put traffic lights there.

Keep the idea's for the map going guys ;)

@pjwoodhead no ALP has been worked on yet.

Here's what I've started on this morning, one of my favourite cars the BMW x5

post-34095-0-64087500-1406800577_thumb.j

It shall have a few uses in the mod (DPG, and normal met police in multiple livery's.) once it's done I may

even release a civil version to the community for their own use. 

PS: @Fred03 might just have to work on that police box ;)

I'd like to see so where on the map that would allow you to set up checkpoints with the police

Will you be setting up the fire stations like most other mods where all the vehicles are ready to go or will it be something like the other London mod where you call them using the menu?

If you're setting it up so its similar to the LA, NYC and other mods then. How about have 1station in the town/city side of the map and then a small rural station in the farm/fields area, that would be nice to see.

Will you be setting up the fire stations like most other mods where all the vehicles are ready to go or will it be something like the other London mod where you call them using the menu?

If you're setting it up so its similar to the LA, NYC and other mods then. How about have 1station in the town/city side of the map and then a small rural station in the farm/fields area, that would be nice to see.

Fire stations will be like the L.A mod (units already available)

how many and where we do not know yet.

should have maybe 3 fire stations 1 retained station maybe away from the city then one station that has 2 fire engines at 1 side of the city and maybe one in the middle of the city a large station that has fire engines heavy rescue trucks hazard material trucks and command trucks etc but that obviously depends on the size of the city

I like that idea but I don't think an em4 map is big enough, hopefully in em5 the maps are 4x the size of em4

just another idea is at the fire stations you could have firefighters standing around in normal uniform ( shirt and trousers ) then when i shout comes in you could press a button which activates an alarm which then makes the firefighters run to the trucks or a locker room and put their turnout gear on and then make them get on the trucks ready to respond.