Freelancer

The London Project [WIP]

Yeah just wanted to say I was in talks with the team about numerous things and am currently involved in the project, however I don't like to have my fingers in numerous pies so obviously my input will be on hold until both the BoF and Miami mod are done, however with both of these in their final stages it's not too far away. I'll be hopefully providing a map and support with the mod so obviously units etc will be continued to work on by the team up until I can get back involved.

This is also a sorry to the team for not being available to work on the project yet either but a reminder it's still on my list ;)

x

Will you guys be including (when you get back to it) LAAS new Skoda response vehicles (in their smashing new livery)?

Pictures of the new livery?

is the project still going ahead or was  it never completed just looking at the dates ??

The project is still alive and going, admitlly not as much progress is being made as I wish for but we can't always get

what we want.

Anyway heres a couple images for you.

EM42014-06-0820-04-02-10.png

EM42014-06-0820-17-14-08.png

Also I'm looking for any 3D artists out there so if anyone is interested please contact me.

The project is still alive and going, admitlly not as much progress is being made as I wish for but we can't always get

what we want.

Anyway heres a couple images for you.

Also I'm looking for any 3D artists out there so if anyone is interested please contact me.

Looking forward to this one, keep up the good work.

Edited by randomperson139
Removed images from quote

Looking forward to this very much so.

Just a comment, it seems everyone is bombarding you with "updates?" "will this be in the mod" "maybe you could add" and I'm jus' saying let them work, you should be damn happy that this mod exists in the first place, if you raise your expectations they're gonna' raise their expectations of what needs to be done and it'll collapse under pressure. Yes, I'd like to see TFL units, but this is extra work, we should sit and wait for them to do what needs to be done.

Guys, we do have a vehicle list that includes vehicles that will be in the mod and most of the units suggested are planned. I don't want to release it as that's freelancers call but i can say the mod is back on track and updates will be coming more regularly.