Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

It only works if you copy the 3.2 SD update in your 3.0 SD folder and replace all the files. It's not a standalone update

First bug I have noticed is that the trafficlights are buggy. Cars can't pass the intercection and get stuck.

if you don't block the traffic in the top left corner, your emergency vehicles won't spawn because of the trafficjam.

Second is that engine 7 can't return to quaters.

besides that it's a really smooth and enjoyable gameplay.

I'll keep my eyes open.

It only works if you copy the 3.2 SD update in your 3.0 SD folder and replace all the files. It's not a standalone update

First bug I have noticed is that the trafficlights are buggy. Cars can't pass the intercection and get stuck.

if you don't block the traffic in the top left corner, your emergency vehicles won't spawn because of the trafficjam.

Second is that engine 7 can't return to quaters.

besides that it's a really smooth and enjoyable gameplay.

I'll keep my eyes open.

Actually he had said you have to delete original file so that's what a lot of people supposedly did... you weren't supposed to patch it lol :) but anyways. I really hope these newer problems get fixed again :) at some point. 

Actually he had said you have to delete original file so that's what a lot of people supposedly did... you weren't supposed to patch it lol :) but anyways. I really hope these newer problems get fixed again :) at some point. 

By deleting the original file, you mean 3.1 SD, not the regular version right?

so i can just download, without a crash, but i HAVE to remove the first SD version right?

well I don't know about the without a crash bit cause loads of people are crashing and yea remove the first one:)

well I don't know about the without a crash bit cause loads of people are crashing and yea remove the first one:)

well, that might be the problem, downloading it now, ill keep you updated, i will remove the first version :), and HOPE it works ;), btw, can you make a ingame vid ?? :)

so, CTD after 5 min, and when i wanted to go to the station with ladder and engine, i bilieve the station on the left, and than down the map ;)

I downloaded it last night and it works fine for me... However when you add 2 pds, 1 Engine, and a EMS you LAG like crazy... even just looking the fire houses creates a lot of lag... I am currently running an intel graphics card... so I don't believe that intel graphics cards are a problem in less maybe if you have an older one.

I remember something that a wise old mod creater said in the past... maybe now a days our problem is that we are trying to make things too realistic?

The game is very realistic and the FDNY trucks in the game do have the appropriate amount of lights.

Wow firefighter. You took it out of context lol. He wasn't saying that the trucks don't have the appropriate amount of lights, he was saying that the lighting is too much for a lot of people's computers and makes many of them lag, that's why a lot of mods aren't all out on the lights. Yes the number is "correct" its just too much for this game for a lot of people :)