Hoppah

[Released] Limited Water Supply Logic

There was a downloadable thingy on the German forums which give you animations on the hydrants when you attach something to it. This was basically how I was going to do underground hydrants - have the standpipe model underground with a hydrant cover visible on the ground and when the animation is triggered it's just a one frame switch to an open cover with the standpipe setup. No complex coding or special units etc as it's all using the default EM4 hydrant with a couple of additions.

Should work though unfortunately I haven't got around to that yet because I've been bogged down with mapping stuff so I haven't got anything to show you.

Sorry for bump this topic. I downloaded and install the "Schlauch-Anschließen" script from em4-fanforum, the attachhose.script work fine, but the fire engine that give a water supply to another one is not update their water percent (i means the water in that tanker is not descrease). Does the problem come from LimitedWaterSupply.script????

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2345-schlauch-anschließen-script/

I stand corrected, they actually did try to make it work. Sadly, they must have messed up somewhere, because I dont see any reason for it to not function on OP's end. There would be no part in the WatSupply.script that is edited by that German code, so the problem has to be with their attachfirehose code.

11 minutes ago, alexandr said:

Hello everyone! I'd really like to get this script, but none of the links are no longer working... As far as I understand, I can't download the script at this moment...?

The ones on the first page? They all work fine, I installed them yesterday.

Hello guys,

Sorry for bumping this old topic, i'm having a problem with pickup.script. The problem occurs when the police officers deploy the barricade, then they can't pickup to remove it to the police car, in past i fix the problem that FF_EMT can pickup the jumpad then it cause this problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?