Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

For your info, Many computers have Intel graphics.   My old computer had Nvidia  graphic card, and the Manhattan mods still DID NOT work!!!!

Yes, most mods are low quality and therefore will run fine. This mod is very CPU taxing, we've completely reworked the mods to run on intel and the update will run on your pc. And yes many computers have intel cards, that doesn't make them good, they're cheap and not up to the task of gaming, my latest pc has an intel graphics card, I knew this when I bought it, however my gaming pc uses AMD graphics which are more up to the task. 

Just because they're common doesn't mean they're good ;)

Anyway not to worry the update will run smooth

Yes, most mods are low quality and therefore will run fine. This mod is very CPU taxing, we've completely reworked the mods to run on intel and the update will run on your pc. And yes many computers have intel cards, that doesn't make them good, they're cheap and not up to the task of gaming, my latest pc has an intel graphics card, I knew this when I bought it, however my gaming pc uses AMD graphics which are more up to the task. 

Just because they're common doesn't mean they're good ;)

Anyway not to worry the update will run smooth

Where would I find the AMD graphics card so I can put it on my other computer?  You all made the Brooklyn Mod to run on Intel,  And it runs very good.  I watched the video of the Manhattan Mods and they look like fun, But I can't play them.

I have a question about this. The download link that is listed on the first page is not for the Upper East Side Mod it is for the Manhattan Mod recent version right? I need to know before I download the wrong thing and the Upper East Side Mod has not been released yet. Please let me know before I make a mistake. Thanks a lot!

I love the mod, the only irritating thing for me is the driver can't exit Truck 21 when he returns to the station. My guess is that the garage door box is in the way of the exit vehicle path. Is there any easy way to fix this?

My computer runs and intel motherboard but my graphics card is an AMD radeon I am just trying to figure out if it will play on it before i try downloading it again since my old computer would not play it

Hard to say that with out knowing exactly what Raedon card you have. I would just DL it and see for yourself.