Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

By the way, does anyone know the songs that are being played in the background of the mod?

Oh, I found it out on my own. One background song is called "pale bride" by 'the Von Bondies', so in case anyone is interested here you go:

I like that song.

Use the EDIT button in future. Posts merged this time, you'll get a warning next time.

Hey can someone help me the mod is great dont get me wrong but some times the game will just close not to a crash but just stop working and i have to restart the game. Another thing is my cops cant redirec traffic the dont have the opsion is that a bug or is there a special cop car i need.

PLZ SOME ONE HELP

Hey can someone help me the mod is great dont get me wrong but some times the game will just close not to a crash but just stop working and i have to restart the game. Another thing is my cops cant redirec traffic the dont have the opsion is that a bug or is there a special cop car i need.

PLZ SOME ONE HELP

That is a crash call at ctd(crash to desktop)

And I believe redirect was removed because it would cause more problems than it would fix

PLZ SOME ONE HELP

I dont' know a particular solution to the game crashes but as far as I know you can't redirect traffic in this mod. You only can stop traffic.

And just try to start the game with the exe file in the game folder and not from the dektop shortcut. Start it as administrator. Maybe that will help you.

I downloaded the HD version yesterday and also installed the hotfix. I can run the mod with no problems at all except that one of the engines is missing and all I get is a missing prototype box. The garage doors on the stations also do not open. The only controls that are listed on the station control are to add/remove the roof. There are also some missing prototype boxes in one or two of the stations.

I downloaded the HD version yesterday and also installed the hotfix. I can run the mod with no problems at all except that one of the engines is missing and all I get is a missing prototype box. The garage doors on the stations also do not open. The only controls that are listed on the station control are to add/remove the roof. There are also some missing prototype boxes in one or two of the stations.

That's definitely an install error then

Raf man you guys have to be the best modding team around you guys should be getting paid to do this!!! cant wait for the release of Brooklyn Mod & now Manhattan Mod Upper East Side!!!!

The mod looks awesome! To me this sets the standard for mods. When I think of where this game is going, and Emergency 5, anything less than this type of realism going forward should be considered a disappointment. If the developers had some sense, they would hire you dudes to do this mod or Brooklyn, or whatever for the EM5 release. Anyway, just one man's opinion. Nice job! Can't wait to play it.

I downloaded this mod to try, and when it starts to load , it gets half way there it crashes back to desk top. The Brooklyn mods does not do that. None of the Manhattan Mods work on my computer. My computer is BRAND NEW. I have Intel on it.

It doesn't matter how new your computer is if you run a bad graphics card it lets the entire system down. The previous mods are not Intel friendly but BoF and the Upper East Manhattan coming soon work on Intel.

I just wanted to know what is the difference between this mod and the Brooklyn Mod!   Is this east side mod going to be on the same map as this with different units or will it be on a different map with different numbered units as the Brooklyn mod. Also what are some of the features of this mod different than the Brooklyn mod. Please let me know. Thanks a lot! Much Appreciated!

I just wanted to know what is the difference between this mod and the Brooklyn Mod!   Is this east side mod going to be on the same map as this with different units or will it be on a different map with different numbered units as the Brooklyn mod. Also what are some of the features of this mod different than the Brooklyn mod. Please let me know. Thanks a lot! Much Appreciated!

Check out the video on the first page, it's a whole different mod, with the units and map of the upper east side Manhattan.

• Downvote 1