Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Awesome :)

p.s. what did you press before crash? I see you manually turned the engine on, that could have been a factor if doing an auto roll out

Awesome mod, best version so far! The only issue I have is with pedestrians, they seems to freeze in place rather than move for responding emergency vehicles. They move after I'm able to move the vehicle away, but this can be tough in tight spaces, especially with ladders/ rescues/ etc. Is there anyway to make them run out of the way like in other mods?

Nothings been changed with civil behaviour they're the same as all other mods ;)

Regarding crashes, I have a ATI and AMD spec computers both with 4gb of RAM. Both ran the mod, also in beta testing noone had CTD on load up that didn't have intel. 

Make sure you have installed this as a seperate mod, its nothing to do with v2.

Make sure to restart your PC before loading.

Make sure your in game graphics are set to the lowest on first load.

Shut all other processes before loading.

Besides that there's no way of narrowing down the source of your crashes because of Em4s very unhelpful logflie.

We will be releasing a SD version soon...

Dyson

x

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6450 card and the mod CTD after loading singleplayer. Any help would be appreciated!!

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6450 card and the mod CTD after loading singleplayer. Any help would be appreciated!!

"FOR ATI RADEON 5 SERIES CARDS.here is what i found.i uninstalled my catalyst control centre.restarted the computer then reinstalled the ccc and all is working fine,with all graphic settings on high. All ATI Radeon users test this fix, let us know your success

Regarding crashes, I have a ATI and AMD spec computers both with 4gb of RAM. Both ran the mod, also in beta testing noone had CTD on load up that didn't have intel. 

Make sure you have installed this as a seperate mod, its nothing to do with v2.

Make sure to restart your PC before loading.

Make sure your in game graphics are set to the lowest on first load.

Shut all other processes before loading.

Besides that there's no way of narrowing down the source of your crashes because of Em4s very unhelpful logflie.

We will be releasing a SD version soon...

Dyson

x

Yes they did but you wouldnt listen  :WTF:

I have a 8 core AMD processor with 8GB memory and will have a 3GB 7790 hd radeon graphics will that work with this mod with nor problens

Try it out, should do, we're having a lot of people who originally crashed managing to play now, the only people who still cant are intel users.

BTW - SD version is now released

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/18263-released-manhattan-modification-standard-definition-project/

I have had 2 ctds when returning an engine to the station and its not my computer i just got it its an i5 with a 8gigs of ram and a gtx 460.

My thoughts on the mod

1. I like the mod it seems alot of the problems of the future versions have been solved its definitely playable now.

2. I I find the alarm box calls annoying and pointless i have to have a batt just sitting around to respond to all the calls and also the batt and chief suvs are blue instead of red on the map.

3. I dont like the exit and return to station scripts  for the engines i think it is pointless and really just too time consuming.

4. And can we please get an auto siren for this mod its quite annoying having to put the siren on all the time and picking the right one maybe there could be option to have it or not to or maybe you could just tell me how to add it.

Thanks for all of your hard work this version is by far the best. 

I need help I LOVE the MOD 

but have questions 

1) How do u pick up a patient now after they are backboarded?

2) how do you cut the traffic?

3) did you add voices like when u click a unit it says "unit available" like the original game?

4) how do you get a fire fighter into the bucket on the aerial trucks?

Thanks hope I am not a pain

please share for other users... :) glad you like it, feel free to stick some photos on this topic :D

"FOR ATI RADEON 5 SERIES CARDS.here is what i found.i uninstalled my catalyst control centre.restarted the computer then reinstalled the ccc and all is working fine,with all graphic settings on high.

Dyson / Team,

Only problem to report is the crashing. I had like 6 open calls...MVA...two working fires and like two false alarms and one pending medical transport then it crashed.

If the crash is random then there's nothing we can do about it other than offer you the SD version which is now available

all Intel people i got the mod to work with an Intel graphics card and in only 2 simple steps. Here is what I did, first I updated my graphics card which needed an update. Second to open the game I right clicked on the 911 First Responders game icon and then clicked run as administer. This has helped for me and I am currently running the game smoothly. 

all Intel people i got the mod to work with an Intel graphics card and in only 2 simple steps. Here is what I did, first I updated my graphics card which needed an update. Second to open the game I right clicked on the 911 First Responders game icon and then clicked run as administer. This has helped for me and I am currently running the game smoothly. 

You have intel graphics card? If so you're the first and only to run