mdjse1

Unit Pack For LA mod

So if I install both, I have all units?

if you install First pack and then install Second pack, you can use only Second pack units.

the other way, if you install Second pack and then install First pack, you can use only First pack units.

So you have to work in order to present all units in the mod, For example Script, Specs, etc... 

Compare? If you mean compatibility, each pack so far isn't really compatible with any others for just a drag-n-drop. There's a bunch of steps if you want to add all the new vehicles and people to without overriding what you already have; search around the sight for tutorials. I'm assuming eventually mdjse will make an all-in-one package for those who want everything with minimal hassle.

I noticed you did a couple of Long Beach engines; that's great! Could you do a Long Beach HAZMAT truck? I could use both of those.

Great job on the new LA County pack!

okay. but I have a question.

Can Long beach FD perform duty in LA City? or Can LA FD perform duty in Long beach City?

Can Long beach FD perform duty in LA City? or Can LA FD perform duty in Long beach City?

I don't really think so except some special events,like the SD county fire few months ago,I live in Calsbad and there are FD from other citis in the Carlsbad area for the fire

I don't really think so except some special events,like the SD county fire few months ago,I live in Calsbad and there are FD from other citis in the Carlsbad area for the fire

oh.. really? so.. I think long beach units can't be included in my pack for la.  

thank you for your information.

I'd be kind of surprised if the departments didn't do some sort of mutual aid in at least the port area.

San Pedro and the Port of LA is where I reconfigured my LA mod to be around, with about a dozen or so stations somewhat represented, including one or two LB stations in the port area. But if they don't really run mutual aid for the LAFD, I can scrap those plans.