mdjse1

Unit Pack For LA mod

Announcement

I have no plan to make pack for a while, but I will occasionally reskin units.

Thank you~

About Additional Unit Pack
@First Pack = Federal Department and LA County Additional Units for LA mod(Done)
@Second Pack = Federal Agency Pack For LA mod V1(Done)
@Third Pack = LA County Pack For LA mod(Done)

@First PACK - Federal Department and LA County Additional Units for LA mod
Download: http://www.4shared.com/get/BA_TcW8_ba/federal_department_units__la_c.html
-This units are additional units for la mod
-To play this units pack,  "LA mod 2.1 + Additional Units 1.3"  should be installed.

10488077_565676440204331_465871653578598

1551684_565676436870998_7857078363137580

@Second PACK Federal Agency Pack For LA mod V1(Released)

Download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/29r91UuJba/Federal_Agency_Pack_For_LA_Mod.html?

-To play this units pack,  "LA mod 2.1 + Additional Units 1.3"  should be installed.

10547599_565659300206045_879148201822085

@Third Pack LA County Pack For LA mod(Done)

Download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/sKWaydDRba/LA_County_Pack_For_LA_Mod_V1.html?

10547553_579430202162288_629511298411680

@Re-skin
re-skin By mdjse1

@Other Reskin

Resident Evil: https://www.emergency-planet.com/photo.php?v=565655750206400  

https://www.emergency-planet.com/photo.php?v=569836273121681

tmq8.png

post-15699-0-53006700-1408942352_thumb.j

post-15699-0-79248800-1408942360_thumb.j

post-15699-0-24823900-1408952624_thumb.j

post-15699-0-39862900-1408952674_thumb.j

post-15699-0-24117200-1409184888_thumb.j

post-15699-0-71488800-1409632587_thumb.j

post-15699-0-97043200-1409632598_thumb.j

Those are all looking very nice!

Would it be possible to get full vehicle fleets for all the fire departments? I'm personally stuck with very sloppy cut'n'paste reskins as my graphic design skills are very limited.

LA County: All Ambulances (01, 02, 04, Large Rescue), Light Equipment Truck, Heavy Equipment Squad (remake of existing LACo skin to go with new ones), all Engines (01, 02, USFS 17, Tender, Brush), Water Rescue Truck, Rescue Crane, USAR Truck, Aerial Ladder, Crown Vic and/or SUV command vehicles (EMS and Battalion).

USFS, BLM, NPS: Large Rescue Ambulance (like you have for USFS already), Light Equipment Truck, Heavy Equipment Squad, all Engines (01, 02, USFS 17, Tender, Brush), Crown Vic and/or SUV command vehicles (EMS and Battalion).

I know you've got some of those listed planned or done already, but I'd love to have an entire fleet of vehicles to utilize. Take your time, and only take on as much work as you're willing to, of course. I'll be happy with whatever you release.

Just so you are aware the USFS unit that is on the model of the large rescue ambulance is a hotshot transport vehicle that is used for transporting crews of firefighters across the country. While it shares the body of the large rescue ambulance in real life it does not have any medical capabilities at all, its a tricked out bus really.

4761413885_13f6eac15c.jpg

Would it be possible to get full vehicle fleets for all the fire departments? I'm personally stuck with very sloppy cut'n'paste reskins as my graphic design skills are very limited.

LA County: All Ambulances (01, 02, 04, Large Rescue), Light Equipment Truck, Heavy Equipment Squad (remake of existing LACo skin to go with new ones), all Engines (01, 02, USFS 17, Tender, Brush), Water Rescue Truck, Rescue Crane, USAR Truck, Aerial Ladder, Crown Vic and/or SUV command vehicles (EMS and Battalion).

USFS, BLM, NPS: Large Rescue Ambulance (like you have for USFS already), Light Equipment Truck, Heavy Equipment Squad, all Engines (01, 02, USFS 17, Tender, Brush), Crown Vic and/or SUV command vehicles (EMS and Battalion).

I know you've got some of those listed planned or done already, but I'd love to have an entire fleet of vehicles to utilize. Take your time, and only take on as much work as you're willing to, of course. I'll be happy with whatever you release.

This mod's main units are la units.

Therefore I think la units's role also is important.

If you want to play mod  with USFA, BLM, NPS's all unit re-skin

USFS, BLM, NPS's all re-skin units should be other pack separated form this pack.

First of all, This pack hope to be released.

and I will reskin new units as you say.

I plan to make Long beach submod with various Federal Department-LA County units.

Do you know how to get the permission for submod.?

First I sent message to hoppah..

Thank you for your advice :D

Just so you are aware the USFS unit that is on the model of the large rescue ambulance is a hotshot transport vehicle that is used for transporting crews of firefighters across the country. While it shares the body of the large rescue ambulance in real life it does not have any medical capabilities at all, its a tricked out bus really.

4761413885_13f6eac15c.jpg

yea~

I will use to transport USFS members.

Thank you for information. :D

Amazing work! Can't wait for a release!!

Thank you! :D

LA County does not run ambulances.  Various private services, mostly AMR and McCormick, provide EMS services to LA County.

I figured they just used them as transport and/or equipment trucks. I just thought the model would be good to put to use for all the departments in those roles.

This mod's main units are la units.

Therefore I think la units's role also is important.

True. Personally, I've been planning on going through the missions (and freeplay), and restricting vehicles to certain AOs that make sense for them. I can use the LAFD units with no problem, though I'd prefer to have "local" units to call. Anything you don't get to I can take another shot at myself.

LA County does not run ambulances.  Various private services, mostly AMR and McCormick, provide EMS services to LA County.

I was noticing that most images I got when I searched for LACoFD had AMR ambulances around, but I did see one LACoFD ambulance that looked somewhat modern.

2973936660_48e68c848d.jpg

Sorry.

I have no plan to make LAPD, LASD and LAFD's units. 

There was the one LACo Sheriff Special Forces Bearcat skin in the collection you had. Was that your work?

I figured they just used them as transport and/or equipment trucks. I just thought the model would be good to put to use for all the departments in those roles.

True. Personally, I've been planning on going through the missions (and freeplay), and restricting vehicles to certain AOs that make sense for them. I can use the LAFD units with no problem, though I'd prefer to have "local" units to call. Anything you don't get to I can take another shot at myself.

I was noticing that most images I got when I searched for LACoFD had AMR ambulances around, but I did see one LACoFD ambulance that looked somewhat modern.

2973936660_48e68c848d.jpg

There was the one LACo Sheriff Special Forces Bearcat skin in the collection you had. Was that your work?

LASD SWAT Units in the LA Units Pack were made by other author.

So I cannot use the unit's skins.