Hoppah

US Army Mod 0.6 [RELEASED]

I think that smaller second Firetruck -maybe brush or equipment truck [hazmat, jaws etc.] will be a good idea to add to mod ;)
And it will be nice then FF have First Aid script [stabilize]. 

FFs can use any vehicle anyway. Personally I have them man the flatbed truck with one having jaws and second - extinguisher. And rangers can stabilize, so yeah, there's not much of use for any additional trucks.

On 4/5/2016 at 11:05 AM, 999madtom said:

Sorry for bringing back a dying topic.

How do you turn off ambushes? I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\US Army Mod\Scripts\Game\Mission

Incase you haven't found it already.

Not sure if this is still active,but I have a problem with the "Bomb Threat" mission. if the bomb explodes,people around it may get radiation effected,but when I roll up my firefighters in my HAZMAT suits,It doesn't let me build a decontamination tent. It's just grayed out. Thanks in advance..

I've encountered a technical problem. I would have posted this on the bugs and issues form, but I couldn't get to it.

During the "Truck with explosives approaching base" call, I sent out a Humvee and a truck to intercept it, when the game just crashed. No error message.

I am running Em4 on a 32 bit computer with Windows XP. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

logfile.txt

13 hours ago, ANGRYELEPHANT236 said:

I've encountered a technical problem. I would have posted this on the bugs and issues form, but I couldn't get to it.

During the "Truck with explosives approaching base" call, I sent out a Humvee and a truck to intercept it, when the game just crashed. No error message.

I am running Em4 on a 32 bit computer with Windows XP. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

logfile.txt

Post a topic HERE http://www.emergency-planet.com/forum/42-technical-related-support/ also use the following format http://www.emergency-planet.com/announcement/4-read-before-requesting-assistance/.

Edited by TheAxeMan33
Apparently using the Link function is broken.

On 3/11/2016 at 3:11 PM, e34p said:

Done a little playing around with the skins today.

Made the rangers into modern day CAG operators (Combat Applications Group - what Delta are called nowadays)

and updated the medics to Pararescue Jumpers

Em4 2016-03-11 22-03-56-04.bmp

Em4 2016-03-11 22-04-52-17.bmp

Em4 2016-03-11 22-04-07-22.bmp

Love to known how or get the models

sorry if this is a dead topic anyone know off a way to disable the requierment that it needs all army vehicles back in the base so it completes the mission trying to find a way to disable it so I can try and build a patrol path for the military vehicles but having to get them to base to finish the mission is killing my plan/idea