Hey

I wonder how you change files in the UI folder. I want to make my owm "custom" main menu and loading screen BUT everytime i trie to change annything it does not show. I can chage the background but not that thingy inn the middle....

I have copied the files from Data\UI to my Mod\UI folder... Anny one upp for suggestions

Alex03

i dont think you can change that in your mod folder. you have to make the change in the game folder. same goes for the supervisor videos.

for my own mod, i have made a copy of the whole game. so that i can make changes to the game folder. UI changes, supervisor video changes, and so on :)

should wreck your plans :) as i stated, i have a own installed version just for my norway mod, so i can edit the data folder for the game.

what you can do if you plan to release your mod. is to make a "Data" folder inside your mod. so that people can copy this into the game folder to get the changes you made. :)

You cannot make changes to the original UI using the Modfolder structure. Unfortunately, you will have to make changes to the Data folder, even if you want to do simple changes such as repainting the UI. However, you can add NEW interface elements to Mods, using missionscripts.

Example:

Missionscripts can also hide all original elements. Therefore, it is possible to build an entirely new interface. There are some German modifications out there with a new interface.

Hoppah