alright i am not sure were to put this topic but i have been stuck for hours and hours trying to figure out why every mod i download for this says MOD FILE CORRUPT i have cleared my history files and accepted cookies from the website and yet still no luck is there anyone at all that can help me fix this problem i only have 3 mods and i want another and it wont let me do anything for mods just keeps saying corrupt and i have tried everything i have found on websites i even have re installed the game numerous times and still no luck please help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wow.

There wasn't a single punctuation mark until the end, at which you seem to have placed a copious amount to make up for the earlier ones. If you're that panicky you can't be bother with punctuation, perhaps we cannot help.

Delete the mod file that you downloaded, clear your browser cache (not history, it's a different thing) and reboot your computer. Then download it.