Handsup!

Nevada Mod (Dead due to idiocy of creator)

ohiwdy.gif

315fj9f.gif

Welcome to the official topic for the Nevada Mod. The Nevada Modification is currently in it's earliest stages.

The progress of the units:

Police

10% (1ST REL)

Ambulance

5% (ALL REL)

Fire

20% (1ST REL)

The modification will feature units from:

Washoe County

Nevada State Police

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police

North Las Vegas Fire Department

Clark County Fire Department

Any Help Would be Appreciated in the Creation of this Mod.

Credits of course go to the infamous Hoppah (And all who partcipated/had their models used in LA Mod) and for Mindcore for unlocking the textures. I am also looking/recruiting somebody who can help with lighting and modelling. The LVMPD uses Vision SLR and the LAPD uses a completely different lightbar, calling for somebody to change it, of course. The mod will not feature units from the popular show 'Reno 911'

Looking great Handsup! Awesome to see you've started work on one of your own modifications, and I'm sure all those you've supported in their efforts will come and support yourself :cool:

Though, if I make just one suggestion, perhaps use an NNICO model of the Crown Victoria instead; it's got a more detailed UV Map. If you want to avoid coding problems, and just want a re-skin of the LA Mod, then it'll be awesome all the same.

Good luck!

Rlast

Good luck. Its great to see another American mod in the works. I have a question though, is it a strictly Las Vegas mod or a Vegas Area (surrounding counties) mod. And why Washoe County? Las Vegas is in Clark County.

I'll probably call it Vegas Mod a lot, but the mod is Nevada area, so from more than a few Nevada areas!

Looking great Handsup! Awesome to see you've started work on one of your own modifications, and I'm sure all those you've supported in their efforts will come and support yourself :cool:

Though, if I make just one suggestion, perhaps use an NNICO model of the Crown Victoria instead; it's got a more detailed UV Map. If you want to avoid coding problems, and just want a re-skin of the LA Mod, then it'll be awesome all the same.

Good luck!

Rlast

Thanks!

Nice, Good Luck!

Thanks!

FYI: I'm currently pushing to get as many units done as i can while 'School's Out' for Easter. That's the main reason why there is two complete units on the OP; I had the time to spend making those units.

If the mod raises enough publicity, i'll be releasing forum updates every: Tuesday or Friday, or both. Today's update, the Battalion Chief's vehicle is complete:

33w31om.png

2gxqiyw.png

The lighting needs finishing off, CCFD runs R&B's rather than an all red lightbar. I also need to darken the FF's suit and move 'CLARK COUNTY' to the lower back of his Bunker'.

Quick tip Handsup, the reason the firefighter's suit appears like it has a glossy coat is because you have Alpha Reflections on his model enabled. When you change the texture this tends to happen. Just edit him in the editor and disable Alpha Reflections and it should go away.

Announcement

I am in desperate need for a modeler to edit the LA Police lightbar. It is not a child and it can't be removed via the editor. (At least i don't think so) If anyone can even just erase the lightbar from existence, it would be a huge help!

Also, with childs in the editor, how do i change the height of the child i am placing?

Update

Today i show you the Washoe County Charger, complete:

347a3di.png

This didn't take very long, and due to myself being ill it was all i could do, really. However, some people who are willing to help me out are doing some skins for me in their spare time, so big thanks to them, i'm sure they'll be great.

For your issue with the lightbar,

Just erase the lightbar texture in the skin of your model.

Then you'll have a clean roof and will be able to put another one :12:

But you can use the CHP partrol car model to do your unit

I used it once to create a car here's a pic:

636822EM42013042717520799.jpg