FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Hello out there this is the latest link for Boston Mod Beta thank you for your support 

There is a read me letter for credits if anyone I missed please notify me I will update with other stuff in the future.

If you want to fix any of the bugs please do so and include it on the page for the members.

If you have any interest on working on the Boston mod, you have to have good experience in modding script work, mapping excreta.  You will need promotion from me and the molders to make any chances or use the work to this mod  Finn! 

Happy New Year Please don't contact me with trouble questions this mod dose have bugs but is very playable for hours. As always thanks to the Emergency Planet Forum Sixteen Stones EM4 Hoppah LA Mod which is where is the sub mod is derived from.   Link is also on the first page.         

https://mega.nz/#!rJQViBDC

!3IxujWAWsyWaOxXmBvoDWfDJ2KOC6PC2N1V2Sg6Zojc

Just a suggestion, but edit the front page (Page 1 of 37 pages) with the latest working link to the download.
I found it after reading 27 or so pages, but most people will not do that.

Just a suggestion.

Hello out there this is the latest link for Boston Mod Beta thank you for your support 

There is a read me letter for credits if anyone I missed please notify me I will update with other stuff in the future.

If you want to fix any of the bugs please do so and include it on the page for the members.

If you have any interest on working on the Boston mod, you have to have good experience in modding script work, mapping excreta.  You will need promotion from me and the molders to make any chances or use the work to this mod  Finn! 

Happy New Year Please don't contact me with trouble questions this mod dose have bugs but is very playable for hours. As always thanks to the Emergency Planet Forum Sixteen Stones EM4 Hoppah LA Mod which is where is the sub mod is derived from.   Link is also on the first page.         

https://mega.nz/#!rJQViBDC

!3IxujWAWsyWaOxXmBvoDWfDJ2KOC6PC2N1V2Sg6Zojc

Thankyou so much for the link, was really hoping to get a game in tonight but I got bored of playing the same modifications, I'l give it a shot and beta test it for a good time and let you know some recommendations/additions that might be beneficial to the modification :)

I am having a problem playing this mod I downloaded it as a .zip file from megasync because that's where a couple of most above said to download it from. Then I tried to install it by using the install package from 911 first responders well it would not let me then I tried to drag it into the mods and play and then when I went to play it showed the little tool like it needed to be edited I click on it and then when I go to freeplay it makes me play the 911 first responder freeplay not the boston freeplay please help please!!!

My next question is what version is this and why are all of the trucks and vehicles already at the station and some not done yet like a ladder truck at one of the stations.

Edited by randomperson139
Merged posts.

I am having a problem playing this mod I downloaded it as a .zip file from megasync because that's where a couple of most above said to download it from. Then I tried to install it by using the install package from 911 first responders well it would not let me then I tried to drag it into the mods and play and then when I went to play it showed the little tool like it needed to be edited I click on it and then when I go to freeplay it makes me play the 911 first responder freeplay not the boston freeplay please help please!!!

My next question is what version is this and why are all of the trucks and vehicles already at the station and some not done yet like a ladder truck at one of the stations.

Does your second question mean you worked out how to install it?

Side note: Please don't double post. There is an edit button in the bottom right corner of your posts, use that in future if you wish to add something else. I've merged your posts on this occasion. 

well Ninja yes its worked finally but yet my question guess unanswered. The person who I wouldn't to answer my question was not you but Battalion Chief. so if you want to comment on how I ask my questions feel free to but, if you want me to be honest it was not for you to answer much less comment. Oh and thank for still leaving my question unanswered. 

well Ninja yes its worked finally but yet my question guess unanswered. The person who I wouldn't to answer my question was not you but Battalion Chief. so if you want to comment on how I ask my questions feel free to but, if you want me to be honest it was not for you to answer much less comment. Oh and thank for still leaving my question unanswered. 

OK, firstly, the bit to the left with firefighter, battalion chief etc. is not a username or anything, but rather a forum 'rank' so multiple people have each level. It's to do with how many posts an account has. So saying "you wanted Battalion Chief to answer" is just a tiny bit vague. You know what you should have used if you want a specific person to answer... the private message function. I think what it does is pretty self explanatory. That way you wouldn't get anyone else even attempting to do this horrible thing that is trying to help you. You know, I think you can use that to ask specific questions of specific people... rather than getting annoyed at other people replying on a public forum!

Secondly, apparently you don't really know what a forum is... anyone is free to reply to your question. I wasn't commenting on 'how you ask your questions', simply clarifying if you had got it working or not. It would have been a complete waste of time writing a post explaining something you'd already fixed... 

You'll find that the majority of the time people on here are simply trying to be helpful when questions get asked, so there is absolutely no need to be rude like you were. I don't care one bit if you don't think it was for me to answer or comment, you can't do anything at all about who replies to your posts. Don't like it, tough. I, on the other hand, can. You see the blue bar underneath my name on the left hand side? The bit that says moderator... Means I'm part of the staff team on here.  It's bad enough having your kind of attitude replying to normal members, we'd still end up getting involved. Instead you've decided to try and pick a fight with me... within 48 hours of being on here. Getting on the wrong side of us tends to result in warning points and the like.

Needless to say, I will now be watching you and your attitude. If it continues, your time on here will be very short lived. We don't appreciate anyone who makes this kind of first impression at all, and such users don't tend to last long.

While buggy (which is to be expected for an alpha/beta), it's very fun to play!

I have noticed, though, on the highway/bridge thing going through LA Mod's sewer thing, there's no way to drive a vehicle down there - I've had both a car fire and a running amok suspect on that bridge. Gave up and called national guard to rappel down at the north end to take care of the car fire and shoot the suspect, and had a tec helicopter airlift patients because the medevac helicopter couldn't land on the roadway. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but figured I'd give you a heads up on that.

On 1/14/2016 at 1:43 AM, lapdlafd said:
On 1/13/2016 at 9:54 PM, tbone1fire said:

Mod is still crashing when loading Anyideas on how to fix it All my other mods work fine

He just said one post ago, the link will be updated soon......

Hi there,

I am not quite sure if "the crashing" of the mod, as described above, is similar to my issue as described below. So if you are already familiar with it, I appologize. If not, then here's what happens:

The emergency lights (when activated) of all the emergency vehicles parked in the garages, are showing just white "square" flashes - also while driving. I tried calling in a fire engine ("in the area") but it also appeared with the same white "square" flashes. Also, the same happens to the emergency vehicle that was parked near the hospital; once the emergency lights were activated, it was just showing white "square" flashes. However, the activated emergency lights of the ambulance parked next to the aforementioned emergency vehicle, and an ambulance "in the area" I called in, were accurate.

In short: I think there is (also?) a glitch in your Mod concerning the emergency lights of probably most of your emergency vehicles - as far as I know... I hope you can take ik out with a wishfully very soon future update.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!!

Robert,
Netherlands.