3m3rg3ncy

Indy Modification (Now Hiring)

Hi im recruting people to help me do an Indianapolis,IN modification and need help i can send photos of everything to whoever needs them

i need

lighting

Modding

Modeling'

Texture Artists

sound

and everything else

My first question is what will you do?

If you just plan on giving ideas, aka orders, then I suggest you list the pay rates as well, since that's pretty important when recruiting staff for an unknown company

Going rates from what I have seen are as follows:

lighting: Usually about $10-$50 per unit, depending on the vehicle. Most will quote you before

Modding In general? Those tend to go for salaries way above your pay scale, so I won't even offer that as a list. It's like a mall hiring a top private security firm to act as mall cops. May be very functional, but not cost effective

Modeling: (Assuming you mean 3D models) Usually around $20 per 1000 polys. Slightly more if you want skins

modeling: (Assuming you mean posing) Going rates can go from them paying you, to $1000/hr. Their name really decides the cost.

Texture Artists: Depending on the size of the vehicle, you're looking at between $15-$40 an object

sound: For sounds, you're looking at a rate between $6-$30 per sound, depending on the length, quality, and relative availability of sound clips

and everything else: No comment