mariuswww

BMA Issue

Last night I downloaded the BMA script from a German forum and I installed it. It seemed like it worked fine until it started going crazy, and by crazy I mean that the alarm go off every 2 minutes.

Soo my questions are:

1. What have I done wrong to make it go crazy?

2. In the startup script it says choose a ''neutral object'' on the map. What do they refer to, any object name on map?

3. Does the BMA Alarm object (the one I resett after it has reported a fire ) have to have any commands set to it?

Note: Im very new to scripting soo be nice plz :xmas:

Can you send the script, probally script is bugedand need fix them, maybe repair alarm system in script

Happy New Year

It says im not permitted to upload this kind of file, but if you dont mind I could upload it somewhere and send you a link? :)

Sent you a pm.

Edited by mariuswww

Make sure the "timer" is set waaaay over the recommended 30. I installed the same script a week ago, and find it much better with higher numbers. The neutral object is just an object you place somewhere on the map and via properties change its name to whatever the readme said, this name has to be the same as in the .script file if I remember correctly. The BMA alarm objects does not need any cmd's, just make sure it's renamed in properties like the readme says. Also remember to give the command to the fire chief/fighter/captain/whoever you want to be able to reset the alarm. (It was some german name for the command, it's in the readme I think) Let me know if you need any more help

Make sure the "timer" is set waaaay over the recommended 30. I installed the same script a week ago, and find it much better with higher numbers. The neutral object is just an object you place somewhere on the map and via properties change its name to whatever the readme said, this name has to be the same as in the .script file if I remember correctly. The BMA alarm objects does not need any cmd's, just make sure it's renamed in properties like the readme says. Also remember to give the command to the fire chief/fighter/captain/whoever you want to be able to reset the alarm. (It was some german name for the command, it's in the readme I think) Let me know if you need any more help

Thank you very much everything is working just that I got allot of the calls, gonna try and increase the value a bit more then. :)