On 2016-06-01 at 1:21 PM, Vakonof said:

The topic could use a spelling check...

Dude, you gotta be careful when you're throwing stones in a glass house. It's either called spell-check or spelling checker. As far as I'm concerned, you could use a dictionary.

On 2016-06-01 at 7:47 AM, Blackout said:

I didn't make the model for the charger. I have a 2015 charger and I kinda wish they were the newer model year  but I am to lazy to go make a new charger, as least for now

Yes. I actually don't mind the old model but that the tail light and the rest of the car don't match.

On 2016-05-30 at 9:33 PM, Firebuff319 said:

Thanks for noticing, it was bothering me to

You are welcome. This is our coming-out as car nerds though.

• Upvote 1

The topic could use a spelling check...

There is a difference between an american not being able to spell correctly and someone who doesn't speaks it all the time...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5210 met Tapatalk

Hey Blackout I have a couple questions regarding the mod, which I might add is pretty nice.

1.) When the mod loads I can see markings for engine 1, squad 1 and so forth, but all of the houses are empty is this by design or is their a way to automatically load all the houses with the appropriate apparatus?

2.) I got a box alarm fire, but I noticed the battalion chief didn't have order commands. When receiving a box alarm am I supposed to manually send the units I want or are their alternate units I can command which will dispatch a unit.

Thank You

• Downvote 1

On 6/9/2016 at 3:35 PM, Tommy van Extel said:

I found out what is causing the scrolling issue;

a+t is going left

w+t is going forwards

s+t is going backwards

d+t is going right

So you can accidentally hit this when typing... but HOW to stop it??? I haven't found that key combination yet...

When the camera bugs we have found that holding down ALT, then pressing the alternate directions, then pressing T fixes the issue.

For example: camera is scrolling left - hold down ALT then press A then D a couple of times and the while still holding ALT press T to open chat. Come out of chat with typing or escaping it and then the issue seems to solve itself after that.

Some corrections to the credits I'd like to provide.

The Ford Excursion model is by NNICO.

The F350 ambulance model is by NNICO as well.

The 2012 Charger is by NNICO, ausavin26 and bama1234.

The Seagrave engine is this file, by NYPD_freak

Goog1967 made the LED lightbar model that predominantly appears on a lot of units.

Ive approved the file you uploaded on the download center.

On 6/1/2016 at 1:47 PM, Blackout said:

I didn't make the model for the charger. I have a 2015 charger and I kinda wish they were the newer model year  but I am to lazy to go make a new charger, as least for now

This guy made a proper 2011-2014 Charger model. He also has other vehicles in there as well. You may use his content, but with the required credits obviously.

On 20/05/2016 at 1:24 AM, Blackout said:

5.0.2 Has been released on squad55.com

It is an incremental patch so you will need 5.0.1 installed first before you patch to the current version!

Changes:

- Fixed arrest script glitch on female and male officers with and without vests, as well as SWAT officer

- Removed the "check victim" script for female and male officers with and without vests, as well as SWAT officer

- Added in FD/EMS and FD/EMS/PD scripts so users can change their game type until the custom script program is completed

I downloaded the patch today but the instructions just say "If you wish to change to either Fire and EMS, or Fire EMS and PD..." - what exactly is the change for? I don't get it... Needs better explaining

Also in addition, some bugs:

- At this spot by Patrol 3's parking spot/Juno Street, there are some severe issues with pedestrians getting stuck, bundling up in to a group and then blocking the road. This happens every time I start a new map and within about half an hour. It also occurs just around the corner in front of the fire station just south of the patrol car.

49LReDn.png

- The air ambulance will not drop off civilians on the helipad; I must manually land and have a ground ambulance take the injured then send it to the hospital.

- When spawning the swat command and riot vehicles which spawn off of Queen Street, if a civilian vehicle spawns at the same time the vehicle gets stuck. Normally when this happens with a civilian vehicle on another edge of the map I can shoot the car, put out the fire, pick it up and the issue is resolved however how this vehicle is bulletproof means it is permanently stuck there and there is no way to remove it. Applies to both vehicles and even when it isn't getting stuck with civilians, it still "bumps" on the map edge as if the back of the vehicle gets jacked up for a second. Weird!

sotfKOr.png

- On many occasions the pickup utility vehicles will park in front of each other or oddly when going back to their space 1 or 2.

- Crashes when going back to the main menu - for example abandoning a freeplay game - will always crash the game. Not sure if that is just for me though.