Harbor City 5

Fire Update 1 of 8

As you can see by the picture below

1) The old Hazmat model is gone! It is being replaced with the rescue 2 model! A much nicer model that has already had new lights, and skin updates

2) You can see the new skins for West and South

- West is Red

- South is remaining Black over Red

HC%205%20Hazmats_zps2mjk6ywn.png

Fire Update 2 of 8

As you can see by the picture below

1) The old squad 3 is gone! I have made a brand new squad 3 model based off of the dodge ram truck that I made

2) New West skin, to go along with the hazmat skin you've seen already!

HC%205%20Squad%203_zpsln6trh5t.png

On 1/14/2016 at 8:22 PM, Blackout said:

- Copyright the mod, or the models made by Blackout

The best way I know to do that is to include a specific tracking number in one of the scripts, and have it separate for each site you upload it to, so if suspect a model/mod to be copied from yours, you can open up the file location and find that tracking number and know where the author got the file from.

On 3/24/2016 at 8:29 PM, Jonathon Dishinger said:

Just a question, I'm new to the party here. First of all, love the mod! One of my favorites! But is there a way to make the ambulances automatically return to the station after dropping a patient off at the hospital?

There isn't a way to do that in 4.5.2 or 4.6.1 but who knows with v5 :).

Reason being as in multiplayer with a dispatchers it's easier to know when you are putting your apparatus available. If they return automatically the player wouldn't know they went back, hence the dispatcher being confused. ((As this mod was made for multiplayer for their clan and others it makes more sense))

3 hours ago, Evan384 said:

There isn't a way to do that in 4.5.2 or 4.6.1 but who knows with v5 :).

Reason being as in multiplayer with a dispatchers it's easier to know when you are putting your apparatus available. If they return automatically the player wouldn't know they went back, hence the dispatcher being confused. ((As this mod was made for multiplayer for their clan and others it makes more sense))

Makes sense, thanks!

I understand exactly why the function of automatically returning ambulances wasn't implemented by default. My buddy and I have used, loved and appreciated this mod in our own two-player environment for maybe a little over a year now and one of the private edits I've made is adding and editing a couple scripts, one of which has allowed ambulances to return on their own based on my personal preference. If it's alright with Blackout I have no problem giving you a copy of that script for a simple copy/paste fix to your dilemma, but only upon Blackout's approval. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, emopunk said:

any other link apart from mega?

You can download form the their clan website but you have to sign up for account in order to do that.   http://www.squad55.com   Once you have an account go to Members > download and you should see it listed.  

Harbor City 5 development is now complete!

Now we move on to BETA testing - This will consist of the officers of Squad 55 playing the game for roughly 1 week.

Once BETA testing is complete it will be released to the members of Squad 55 for again, roughly 1 week to further ensure that all bugs and glitches have been discovered and fixed. 

Harbor City 5 should be released publicly sometime in very early in May 2016!

p.s. the progress notes have been updated with all the changes!

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2016 at 4:29 PM, Towing Moose said:

Hello everybody.

First off, outstanding job to Squad 55, Blackout, and anyone else that worked on this mod. 

That being said, is there somewhere specific to post a problem I had with not being able to reset a fire alarm?

On 4/14/2016 at 2:36 PM, Blackout said:

What's the location of the alarm? Was the building on fire when you tried to reset it, or anything on fire near by? Can you attach a screen shot of the alarm in question?

I have had some glitches with version 4.6 where when normal firefighters reset the alarm box the call doesn't show as completed in the call in menu. This hasn't happened all the time for them though. Sometimes it completes the call. other times it does not.