Just had a problem in multiplayer. One of the guys in the server would deploy units and each time he did so they would migrate to the host's control. Started with the medics. He called for two to grab a stretcher, and when they came out of the ambulance they became controlled by the host. Next the engineer for his Engine 4 went to host control when he turned the pump on. After that he told a bunch of guys to get the HAZMAT gear on, and they all went to host control. All units were from the South District. We did start with 4 players, but one crashed two minutes after starting.

Is this caused by the crash of our 4th guy? I've played this online with just myself and another guy before now. 

Just had a problem in multiplayer. One of the guys in the server would deploy units and each time he did so they would migrate to the host's control. Started with the medics. He called for two to grab a stretcher, and when they came out of the ambulance they became controlled by the host. Next the engineer for his Engine 4 went to host control when he turned the pump on. After that he told a bunch of guys to get the HAZMAT gear on, and they all went to host control. All units were from the South District. We did start with 4 players, but one crashed two minutes after starting.

Is this caused by the crash of our 4th guy? I've played this online with just myself and another guy before now.

Yes. Once some one crashing units will get messed up.

Wow..just wow i can't believe how great of a job you guys did with this! heck i remember back when it was City Stations and now with Squad 3 back its like a blast from the past, I like the new scripts and every part of the mod i can tell you guys worked countless hours on this and it turned out great once again you boys out did yourself.

Before I forget again ive had a few shop lifting incidents where the person would be stuck behind the counter. First one took a few try's to arrest the second one was shot by machine guns as the pistols wouldent hit him. Think these we're both at buildings near the petrol station in the south. Oh also you drop people off at the marine platform but you can't get to the person unless you call in coastguard. (The bridge can only be walked on by diver but think he falls in)

Gunswat

I have a problem I had a call where two yachts collided how do you get the boats out of the water to extricate the victims the crane isn't picking them up? It acts like it goes to pick them up but then the boom just goes back down and nothing happens?

I had the same problem

For the next update I think it would be great to see the units start to be brought up to date, the map and scripting work are amazing but adding some new apparatus as well as police vehicles would be awesome!  In the last version of HC I changed all the engines to Bama's new Pierce engines and it added a whole new feel to the mod.  With all the new work being put into models (specifically from itchboy and the others) the mod could be made even better.

Yea, the boat collision is a bit bugged sometimes. It's really hard to try to fix because there are over 150 different accidents in the city, so getting to test the right call is very rare.

As far as future releases, this is going to be the last major release of Harbor City.

I CTD with an ff in the basket trying to extinguish before the truck is connected to a hydrant.  I have been able to recreate the issue several times now.  It is not an issue with SCBA or HAZtech.  I have used all three with the same result.

For some reason my fire trucks keep getting stuck and I have to shoot them, and tow them away.Any suggestions?

Also are any older versions of the mod still available? I can only find 4.5. 4.5 is great, but its a bit harder than the other ones.lol

sometimes you need to tell your guy working the pump, to move away from the pump and then start the pump again. 

And the unit layout was determined by Squad 55 staff for multiplayer games. Having 2 hazmats during large hazmat scenes is very useful. Plus 7 medics is a bit excessive :D

hey guys great mod.. couple of questions.

I found a bunch of old units inside the editor (ambulances, tiller truck)

Is there a way to get them in game fully functional (sirens working, going to fire stations/hospital)

Also I have been trying to figure a way to get FF/EMT's inside the hazmat units but haven't found a way yet.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

And the unit layout was determined by Squad 55 staff for multiplayer games. Having 2 hazmats during large hazmat scenes is very useful. Plus 7 medics is a bit excessive :D

7 medics is not really excessive in my opinion. I could use a 7th medic a lot more than I could use two Haz-Mat companies.