Glad to hear it! I know it's been said before but 4.5.2 should be out soon. Due to largely to unexpected family events over the entirety of the holidays, and a few more bugs than I planned on fixing, the mod was delayed. It is currently being put through it's paces using Squad 55 as a guinea pig. I don't anticipate any issues, but after about 1 week of testing it shall be available! 

Then I can finally get Blackrock Cliffs going!

Is 4.5.2 going to be small changes or are there going to be big changes?

Harbor City Version 4.5.2

Now available!

Download here:

Main Team: Blackout, Nekonova, Thuri  

Blackout, Nekonova, and Thuri put in tons of work into this new version of Harbor City. The water supply script adds a whole new dimension to the mod. Be advised it may be difficult to play solo! But the good news is the mod is still multiplayer compatible!

The complete list of credits can be found here:

Enjoy

New features include:

- Full functioning water supply script including water hook ups for the engines and ladders, as well as a pump for engines

- Police command vehicle

- Squad 3 has mad a come back

- Patrols 2-6 have a "to district" command

- Tons of new map work, including a new airport

- Two tow truck parking spots in each district

- Fire command vehicles now have a parking spot in each district

- EMS supervisor has a parking spot at the hospital

- crane and marine units have a to station script

- edited sirens

- new "haztech" Firefighers, these FF's can fight fires and not be contaminated by hazmat clouds

9_zpse9e445dc.jpg2_zpsf7b3b8ab.jpg1_zps30912144.jpg

5_zps284c82eb.jpg3_zps2b52108b.jpg7_zpsd8b868ae.jpg8_zps82235e39.jpg10_zps72a8c91d.jpg4_zps06e8f21c.jpg

Amazing Mod!  Freeplay is definitely harder.  Im going to have to tweak mine a little so I can at least get the engines and ambos to station before first callout.  I love the PD parking in district.  The models and skins are awesome.  The new commands for fire fighters and EMS to change uniform are awesome.  The city is something to behold.  Very clean and very organized.   You all did a great job on this mod!!

After editing the calls to be just fire or ems I thought I had done something else to mess up the new mod install. Spent two hours trying to fix it when it turns out I just needed an engineer running the pump for my guys to keep spraying water...doh. My friends and I are really enjoying this release, its amazing. Thank you and everyone else who has put work into the Harbor City mod. The only problem I've had with it are the tow trucks not wanting to unload cars. Really enjoy the new scripts like the ones for the tow trucks and cop cars. The HAZMAT tech stuff is incredible too. 

After editing the calls to be just fire or ems I thought I had done something else to mess up the new mod install. Spent two hours trying to fix it when it turns out I just needed an engineer running the pump for my guys to keep spraying water...doh. My friends and I are really enjoying this release, its amazing. Thank you and everyone else who has put work into the Harbor City mod. The only problem I've had with it are the tow trucks not wanting to unload cars. Really enjoy the new scripts like the ones for the tow trucks and cop cars. The HAZMAT tech stuff is incredible too. 

If you have tow truck cargo bigger than cars, i.e. train wrecks, airplane crashes etc, you will want to send the towtruck to HQ instead of the tech center :)

You are right, it is hard for a single player.

The limited water supply is very nice.  At first I was wondering why you put 4 ff's per engine but I love that running the deck gun uses one and you have a pump operator running the pump leaving essentually 2 hose pullers.  

Nice job.

...How am I supposed to keep up with reviews and previews if all ya'll keep making those great mods...??

do only EM4 reviews and previews? Ok well em4 and em5

Can I edit the police to patrol or does that mess up the game play?

Might want try the go to district command. It pack the patrols at different spots on map and those not give you traffic issue like patrol can.