Awesome mod! V4 has some awesome updated. I especially love the new/ updated units and the light functions. Overall fantastic!

I think its a great mod. I just wish i could play the single player part of it without the civilians stopping in the middle of the road. Im not sure if its my computer or something downloaded wrong. I know its made for multiplayer, Just wish i knew how to fix it...

what your game resolution set at?

Is it higher then this?

<var name="r_xres" value="1280" />
<var name="r_yres" value="1024" />

It in em4.cfg

I had increase mine to 1920 by 1080 and i always got the same probelm you had. I recently build a new pc. WHen I did made no change and played the probelm was gone. I then change to 1920 by 1080 and even with the new pc I had probelms not as bad as the old six core with 8gb ram had. So know i run at the above setting.

It in em4.cfg

I had increase mine to 1920 by 1080 and i always got the same probelm you had. I recently build a new pc. WHen I did made no change and played the probelm was gone. I then change to 1920 by 1080 and even with the new pc I had probelms not as bad as the old six core with 8gb ram had. So know i run at the above setting.

I changed mine to 1600 X 900 which is what my computer is set too. The resolution got better but the problem still exist....I'm wondering if my lame intel computer cant run fast enought for it to process for the people to move! IDK much about the computer or game files....

I changed mine to 1600 X 900 which is what my computer is set too. The resolution got better but the problem still exist....I'm wondering if my lame intel computer cant run fast enought for it to process for the people to move! IDK much about the computer or game files....