For some reason this mod crashes the game straight to desktop, I'm not sure why it does or how to fix it.

Also for some reason the units that are to park at station 2 have some serious issues. I have check the parking script over and over, I have tried moving the station across the street, I've looked at the path finding, the streets, obstacles, virtual objects, and none of it is giving me a reason why this is happening.

As for the deployment of units - this map is designed for multiplayer so having pre-deployed units isn't really an option because all the units would be assigned to Player 1 upon the game starting.

Thanks for the compliments and feed back. All of these issues have been discovered already and I've been trying to work on a fix for the next version.

Enjoy the mod and let me know if there are any other issues.

Real cool mod but you guys should put a patrol the city command

The patrol city command was removed for multiplayer reasons. a unit that is patrolling won't yield to units that are driving code 3 - this wound up being an issue so it was removed to prevent it.

is it possible that i add the LA police patrol script, or will the game crash if i do that?

BTW realy cool mod!!! :happy:

When I try to download this I get all the way to the Final Download button and click download and it doesn't download. Just loads for 10 minutes straight and longer I just gave up after 10 minutes. Help. Where else can I download this other than Emergency Planet?????

You can now Download Harbor City from our website www.Squad55.com! Just register and you will be able to access the Downloads section to download it.

Thank You for everyone's feedback and tips!

Can't say for sure; I didn't bother adding commands in my mod, as I was just testing to see how things were. Which, by the way, is pretty good, though more suited for MP than SP for sure.

thanks for the fast awnser!!

another question, in editor i found a emergency traffic light or something?? can i place this light near a firestation to stop vichles so the FD can roll out???

I've been playing Em4 for quite a long time but never had a riot (Not public demonstration). How do you solve them? They just keep throwing petrol bombs.

Im not sure because I never play the PD side of the game, but ill see If I can find an answer for you.

Also if anyone would like to support Harbor City Mod you can use our Signature pic:

harborcity23_zps6a48beb4.jpg

For the riot missions their are 2 ways of dealing with them. The first way is to arrest them all and take them to jail, I usually use SWAT or National Guard for that. The second way is to send a guardsman or SWAT officer to shoot them all with the MP5 or whatever, then put them all in a MCA.

For the riot missions their are 2 ways of dealing with them. The first way is to arrest them all and take them to jail, I usually use SWAT or National Guard for that. The second way is to send a guardsman or SWAT officer to shoot them all with the MP5 or whatever, then put them all in a MCA.

Shoot 'em all? haha very liberal.

An easy way round it is to set up officers around the main guy with the board forcing people away, then swoop in and arrest him quick, as soon as you have him in a vehicle the crowds will disperse.

Hey with obamacare its probably cheaper to take them all to the hospital than to jail anyway.

Woah let's not knock a national health system ;) some of us come from Europe where we're a little more open minded to healthcare systems.

But yeah I still thinking gunning down a group of civis is a bit more Korean Style than American!

Yeah I was just joking, I like the new system and I think in a few years more people will appreciate it. But yeah that does sound pretty Korean (or Chinese or USSR) I don't do that in the game as I try to play realistically but I had seen it done in a few videos.

Yeah I was just joking, I like the new system and I think in a few years more people will appreciate it. But yeah that does sound pretty Korean (or Chinese or USSR) I don't do that in the game as I try to play realistically but I had seen it done in a few videos.

Haha yup, I'll end the off topic-ness about Health Care haha but yeah that's my prefered method but yeah I know shooting em all is a popular method ;)

x

To extract the files you need WinRar which is a free program used for packing files. Use this to extract the files and then place the Harbor City folder in your Mods folder in either emergency 4 or 911 First Responders.

It is possible to add the patrol function to units but this will not be done (at the current time) as this mod is designed for multiplayer, and patrolling units prevent other vehicles from passing which is an issue in multiplayer games. The command will work just fine for all fire ems and police units.

If you need a vehicle with swat officers and lots of transportation space use the "riot vehicle" which is a edited ATF vehicle with 9 spots for criminals and 4 Swat officers. Also if there is a guy in the riots with a sign he should be the main priority, make sure you also block off other pedestrians from getting into the riot area or they may become involved too.

You can use

I always have trouble with the .rar files. Can someone please explain to me what I should do saving wise or opening wise when prompted? I try to save it then open with 7-zip but it always gives me trouble and won't transfer the files to my mods folder. Any help would be appreciated.

You can use 7-zip just fine. Right click the .rar and select 7-zip -> Open Archive. Then just drag the drag the folder into your mods folder in your EM4 install location.