connorhull3

Transferring units between mods, help?

Hi everyone

This is my first post on here but i use the site a lot to fix many problems i've had in the past!

I recently downloaded and successfully installed the Manhattan Mod v2.0.1 but when i tried to use it on freeplay it kept crashing just at the end of the loading bar!

I decided i would try and see if i could transfer the units from this mod to another because i believe it to be the map on the Manhattan mod causing me problems.

I transferred the unit files, the proto files and the model files but the units weren't available in the mod which i transferred them to.

Please can someone help me get the units to work in a different mod because the look amazing!

Thanks

Connor

I followed steps in both of these links, i then tried to play the mod which i had transferred them into on freeplay and it crated just after the loading had finished, anyone help me out with this?

I also tried playing the mod which i transferred the units to on campaign, i did work and the new units were shown but after about 5 seconds the whole game crashed, this is also a big problem which i could do with some support with please?!