bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Just now, The Gifted said:

Is the "water drafting" the same thing as the portable pools? Or is there a way to pump from water sources on the map? Not sure what the instructions on the manual mean? Absolutely loving 2.5! Thank so much 

image.png.374a97f978a8b7bbbdb2658023cd1b6e.png

It is currently broken but it is fixed in the update he plans to put out. It lets you draft from the river. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SnApZ117 said:

Does anyone know how to complete the Train hit an animal call? i called every tow truck crane and not sure how to go about this.

It's a glitched callout and I plan on removing it for now.

I have plans on legitimate train callouts like tank leaks and collision but I am still trying to figure it out.

• Like 9

I have a suggestion, so you know if you hold control and click the call ambulance button it dispatches a LVFD ambulance, well what if it would be for BCSO also. 
What I mean by that is, when you hold control instead of them getting dispatched from the city hall, they are automatically dispatched from off map and the city hall unit stays at the city hall, don't know if it will be used much but it would be cool.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nati said:

You mean the LVFD ambulances?

The two lima ambulances you can call in by holding the shift key when in the EMS call menu. The icon should change for the ambulance and then you call it in as normal. (You do have to hold shift while you do it)

Edit: it is not shift as the pdf says. It is actually the control key.

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2023 at 11:16 PM, miles451 said:

The two lima ambulances you can call in by holding the shift key when in the EMS call menu. The icon should change for the ambulance and then you call it in as normal. (You do have to hold shift while you do it)

Edit: it is not shift as the pdf says. It is actually the control key.

I now about the 2 BLS ambulances,i still think the mod doesn't have the right amount

23 hours ago, SWAT2005 said:

Does anyone know why the map aint loading in in the freeplay? I only get the blue baseplate with the minimap on the upper right corner, but I cant call units, no callouts, and also like I said, the map aint loading.

I appreciate any help.

( I attached this pic so people get what I mean)

1677087076667148598180811101315.jpg

You need start campaign.

4 hours ago, Dan48 said:

Hi Im Dan Steves from Nashville, TN I having little of trouble get the game to show I try the step but don't no what I am doing worng to make it's freeplay

I try find a video but no video on how to make its work after install the game mod file !

Did you click  on campaign after loading in the mod and pressing on the  mission that says "freeplay"?

On 2/25/2023 at 5:18 PM, n00bingtarget said:

you need a second officer to "talk" to them.

Thanks.  Kinda lame you need a second officer, but whatever.

Other problem: Traffic is a nightmare.  All the traffic lights on the map change way too fast for any vehicle to even move an inch.  Ya you can just debug the traffic with the option, but I shouldn't have to do that ever few minutes.

Very long time since I was last active, but I have to say this team has done one awesome job. Glad to comeback after years and still find great modding activity out there.

Just an offer if you have any interest:

For my own personal edit of 2.01, I added to the fire station so the brush is in its own bay and door where it parks. If you all have any interest in it for your work, I would be glad to send it to your team.

2A6FFCE1-FC93-435A-B1B5-D97CA5B26C00.thumb.jpeg.91ca0ede5eb4e7a1192e1bcef635de48.jpeg6E1CDF5A-C986-4787-9696-981EF4AAE8D6.thumb.jpeg.05bafe93df6665cf9f33773acc3f57f1.jpeg

• Upvote 2

On 3/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, MCERT1 said:

Very long time since I was last active

That makes 2 of us. Looks like this community may have another breath in after all.

I just loaded up on a few games to play and then happen to come in here and see this which is one of the projects I most hoped would one day see a release... decisions decisions.. I feel like it would have been better to start a whole new thread for v2.5 though given it seems like a complete overhaul.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1