bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

On 1/6/2023 at 3:34 AM, anonym said:

Hello

it is a nice Mod. I searched Freeplay mod where i have only one emergency to handle. But i have two big problems.

1. i can't extinguish building fires although all available unit try to extinguish the fire with a fire hose.

2. i can't deinstall the ladder

On 1/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, theocd said:

Building fires can only be extinguished via an Interior Attack - the manual details how to complete this.

I suffer the same issue, but the ladder can be deinstalled by pressing 'Return to HQ', you can then retask the ladder before it leaves the map.

To deinstall the ladder, you have to lower the ladder first. Then it can deinstall and move it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Flewga said:

I don't know why but when I get an EMS call and I try and use the treatment menu with the Paramedics it says Patient not found. I have tried with both the ambulance paramedics and the EMS Supervisor.

Got to have the paramedic treating the patient AND the patient selected

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Semphiscad said:

Bug Report or im missing something:

Firefighters cannot place a ladder to access the roof of this one particular building. I tried to clear all the movable objects and even tried to have the firefighters climb the ladder that is visible on the back of the building. Am I doing something wrong?

20230111205721_1.thumb.jpg.0d34a22f146374b11dd0ade8311833a7.jpg

do u have a ladder truck?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Semphiscad said:

Do ladder trucks give the ability to dismount on the roof? I haven't been able to find a command for that yet. 

Yes, you just have the FF climb the ladder. They will automatically get off the ladder and onto the roof. While having a FF selected, have your cursor of the ladder truck. You should see an icon representing arrows upwards and a bucket I believe.

The building in that picture also requires the ladder truck. Only select buildings can use the small ladders. 

• Upvote 2

So I created a little murder scene near the railroad, and everytime I load the game, the deputies that are on site there (in the editor they are at the scene) spawn here (first picture) is there a way to fix it? or should I just remove them?
Thanks 20230112234454_1.thumb.jpg.ead490cb78e066a9740d9bf617cad405.jpg20230112234501_1.thumb.jpg.56e3b7d8b71929486933529d758bbceb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

On 1/12/2023 at 4:13 PM, Marshall8946 said:

Yes, you just have the FF climb the ladder. They will automatically get off the ladder and onto the roof. While having a FF selected, have your cursor of the ladder truck. You should see an icon representing arrows upwards and a bucket I believe.

The building in that picture also requires the ladder truck. Only select buildings can use the small ladders. 

Edit: Figured out how to get the ff up the roof with the ladder truck you have to click the install button and then select the fire building 

• Upvote 1

Good evening, I wanted to report and consult.
*I tried to use the shotgun on the sheriff with tactical vest, and it didn't work. If it has already been reported, I'm sorry, or maybe it only happens to me.
It also happened to me:
*in the church fire in front of the hospital. beyond having to carry trucks with water. I spent 50 minutes trying to put out the fire and it never finished. I had to give up with the end call button, but smoke continued to come out.

Thanks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, F1sura said:

Good evening, I wanted to report and consult.
*I tried to use the shotgun on the sheriff with tactical vest, and it didn't work. If it has already been reported, I'm sorry, or maybe it only happens to me.
It also happened to me:
*in the church fire in front of the hospital. beyond having to carry trucks with water. I spent 50 minutes trying to put out the fire and it never finished. I had to give up with the end call button, but smoke continued to come out.

Thanks.

For the second part: You have to do an interior attack along with ventilating the roof to successfully combat a fire. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, hooversracing4 said:

have a ? regarding fd   is there only 4 members because 1c i call Eng and or brush truck  when go call tanker says no vol available. after calls if another call comes in it send cheif but say no vol available or vehicle unavailable  guessing since no vol to use it

For the FD, volunteers are not available at night. Yes, there are limited volunteers so you have to choose wisely on your initial response and utilize your mutual aid. 

For the time being, would people mind if I just add 2 or 3 additional POV's but with generic civ vehicles with no ELS? I'll replace them later on.

Regarding the problems of volunteers, I am trying to write a more flexible volunteer script but this will take time, as I said. The plan is to allow various commands on the control panel to dictate how many volly's get called, if they drive to scene or respond to station alone.

There is nothing yet but this idea is something I will be working on along with the other projects.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Bug Report

The DNRC brush truck is bugged, when I use the rapid deployment button only one firefighter gets out of the truck and operates the hose, manually activating the pump with any other firefighter doesn't work either.

I can't access the water drafting function, I park the truck with the pump facing the water but no command to install the hose appear, tried on both the truck at the station and all mutual aid units.

• Upvote 2

On 1/22/2023 at 11:16 PM, itchboy said:

For the time being, would people mind if I just add 2 or 3 additional POV's but with generic civ vehicles with no ELS? I'll replace them later on.

Regarding the problems of volunteers, I am trying to write a more flexible volunteer script but this will take time, as I said. The plan is to allow various commands on the control panel to dictate how many volly's get called, if they drive to scene or respond to station alone.

There is nothing yet but this idea is something I will be working on along with the other projects.

I think that's fine. Having a flexible volunteer script sounds like a kick-ass idea! 

• Upvote 1