bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

It would appear the FWP trucks don't 'turn off' when they return to station, as the headlights remain on and the exhaust is still going.

Other than that I haven't really noticed any issues, though I also haven't encountered some of the calls or used some of the vehicles people have mentioned above. Honestly, I'm just impressed by how nice this now is to  play :)

Edit: the MHP Impala with lightbar also can't go back to HQ, just back to station. Don't think that was quite intended either. The slicktop is fine though.

Had a script error trying to send ambulances out which caused the BattalionChief Script to no longer send out Ambulances BLS or ALS. 

2 hours ago, SuperStumpje said:

Edit: the MHP Impala with lightbar also can't go back to HQ, just back to station. Don't think that was quite intended either. The slicktop is fine though.

I didn't have that issue with the Impala with a lightbar. 

logfile - 1226 1451.txt

34 minutes ago, Mrtucker555 said:

The land management Brush Truck when you click the deploy button, only one firefighter hops out and deploys his hose, but when you attempt to bring the other firefighter out and start the pump. they do not pump any water.

This is not a bug. You need one man on each unit to work the pump switch.

1 hour ago, em4res2cue said:

This is not a bug. You need one man on each unit to work the pump switch.

DCNR has had an issue for alot of people where even if you had the pump on, it wouldn't pump. 

32 minutes ago, TheMaster82 said:

Not able to load into freeplay, it just has the blank blue looking squares and doesn't let me move around.

Load Campaign not freeplay. Make sure to read the guides aswell. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

I didn't have that issue with the Impala with a lightbar. 

Interesting. I haven't tried again since, so we'll see if it's a recurring issue then.

Unrelated, I did notice both front turn signals on the HazMat truck are set to be right blinkers, instead of the left one being the left one. Presumably a missclick when setting that up, idk, I just noticed it when following it around lol.

• Upvote 1

Also little thing, is there a way to turn the traffic advisor without shutting down the whole lightbar? I saw in the guides you can turn it on without affecting traffic, but it would be cool at an accident scene to be able to keep the emergency lights on and redirecting traffic with the advisors. (Maybe like Shift+click = advisor on, lights off and CTRL+Click = advisor on, lights on)

• Upvote 2

Hello, I have been following this mod for some time now. I love how you have put a ton of attention into EMS and Fire in terms of strategy and realism. Vertical ventilation has been a long time want in EM4 mods for me as well as interior attack. HIHFTY just doesn't feel right 😅.

One thing I'd love to see in terms of realism is a random ETA for the helicopter. This would make transports and EMS calls a lot more stressful and realistic. 

Here's one flight service that is stationed near us. I  think they have some of the best liveries I've seen on a helicopter.

159340148_HelicopterService.thumb.jpg.6805336b800d0b0986804af11b17ade7.jpg

19 minutes ago, paleocacher said:

Odd thing I noticed. When I used the Assess patient command it kept saying 'Patient Not Found' I tried it on at least four different missions last night, and was unable to use the advanced scripts. I just used the traditional EM4 script with a medical bag. 

You have to have the Provider (BEMS / LVFD) and the PT selected. 

• Upvote 2

Advice:  Read the user and medical treatment guides before playing!!  They're included in the mod folder, and there's a lot of calls that require special tasks in order to complete them, especially fires and medicals.  I found this out the hard way by playing the same electrical fire call for a half hour...  

Thank me later ;)

• Upvote 3

Im not sure what Im doing wrong. I did read the manual so if I happen to have missed this answer, by all means let me know.

Im getting an issue when I return the volunteer fire units to station. Then have to dispatch them again later on. I keep getting the 'no volunteers available' message. 

**Rest of this message is deleted. I found the issue. Volunteers do not respond at night. Not sure if this is intentional or not. But that was my issue.

Edited by Marshall8946
Solved

Small bug. During the stray/lost animal call-out, you can use the park ranger to lead the animal and load it into the truck, however, if you do that, you can't unload it from the truck after and you're forced to send the car with the animal to the station and force-finish the call-out using the debug menu.

13 hours ago, paleocacher said:

I had an interesting bug. I had a missing person callout in the center of town and spent twenty minutes running the search dog all around the area but didn't find anything.

Same issue here. I sent a dog and looked everywhere. ended up just force completing the mission using the debug tool.

• Upvote 1