bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Excellent work, Loving the mod and the small town feel to it.  

I have a bug to report, when you rapid deploy with the DNRC brush truck the pump operator will not exit the vehicle. I tried to get the firefighter to turn it on via manual command and he will go and operate the pump but it will not operate.

• Like 1

This is fantastic, really a step forward in US focused modding, I'm really impressed by the variety of new scripts and call outs. So far the only bug I've found is that when you return the SAR trailer to HQ it gets stuck on the edge of the map. I suspect this has to do with the vehicle pulling it leaving the map first. It hasn't appeared to impact the game much. Once again: Great work, merry Christmas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fred03 said:

This is fantastic, really a step forward in US focused modding, I'm really impressed by the variety of new scripts and call outs. So far the only bug I've found is that when you return the SAR trailer to HQ it gets stuck on the edge of the map. I suspect this has to do with the vehicle pulling it leaving the map first. It hasn't appeared to impact the game much. Once again: Great work, merry Christmas.

Thank you for posting that lol. I forgot about it.

• Like 1

I think its just me at this point, but I am unable to load the map. It loads the editor with no options to spawn anything, just look around the grid of editor after "loading the modification." I have the deluxe edition of EM4 which idk if that matters. I am able to load all other mods just fine, except this one.

I've reinstalled the mod a few times to see if maybe something was corrupted or whatnot.

27 minutes ago, Chlax71 said:

I think its just me at this point, but I am unable to load the map. It loads the editor with no options to spawn anything, just look around the grid of editor after "loading the modification." I have the deluxe edition of EM4 which idk if that matters. I am able to load all other mods just fine, except this one.

I've reinstalled the mod a few times to see if maybe something was corrupted or whatnot.

Load Campaign not Freeplay

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Firefighter2367 said:

Found a few bugs with some cars never entering the intersection. car crash near the bank on the right side of the map never spawned cars. Chain saws were not able to vent the roof when selected interior attack.

logfile.txt 1020.75 kB · 0 downloads

I've had the car accident bug too, you get the oil spills and what not, but the car is invisible. As for roof venting, you need the k12 Saw, (Hold Shift and select the chainsaw)

I must say I had a giggle when I heard the SimCopter Evacuation message when I used the P.A xD  Great work by the team! Worth the wait!

• Like 1

Absolutely loving this updated version! The bug i have mainly found is when i am doing a house or building burglarized, I send 2 officers in to search, they come out with one suspect when they said there was 3. Then i try and send them in again, nothing happens they come back out immediately, and the objective to search the building is not completed. Am i missing something or is it a bug?