bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Is the Montana mod that's released muiltplayer compatable?

Sort of, although I wouldn't be surprised if it were fairly buggy, and if people have differently patched/modified versions. The next version is being made with multiplayer in mind.

bama will the ambulance be staffed at the beginning or will the ems be volunteer too?

The VFD ambulance has been removed, there will be a private ambulance or two available at the clinic/ER on-map and that will be staffed from the beginning.

Yes it is compatible FEPT members have games on it a lot and it works great little to no bugs:) think pd take more damage not sure tho I would say the bugs would be the default bugs on the default mp map and chase commands as always:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's up to the player. He'll arrive on map in a POV, but there will be marked car at the station for him.

I like it, that also leaves the "utility/command" vehicle free to work as a people-hauler if needed. To that note could you make sure if its a SUV that it can seat 4-5? Maybe have some basic fire equipment in it too (axe, extinguisher, medbag)

If I could make a reccomendation, maybe put two chief cars in game .. One Chief and one Asst. Chief... Maybe place one on map that is parked at a house and the other at the fire house. Totally up to you but just speaking from a volunteer firefighter point of view. 

I like it, that also leaves the "utility/command" vehicle free to work as a people-hauler if needed. To that note could you make sure if its a SUV that it can seat 4-5? Maybe have some basic fire equipment in it too (axe, extinguisher, medbag)

4-5 is pushing it, that would be half the whole department. I think 2 or 3 is a decent number.

It's completely up to you bama, but around here all the chiefs bring their FD vehicles home so they can respond directly to the scene with all of their command equipment.

You make a good point, I may consider having the chief and paramedics called directly to the map

If I could make a reccomendation, maybe put two chief cars in game .. One Chief and one Asst. Chief... Maybe place one on map that is parked at a house and the other at the fire house. Totally up to you but just speaking from a volunteer firefighter point of view. 

I don't think that will happen for the local department, seeing as it is so small. There will be another chief for the county department, though.

I think that would require a lot of scripting, but if it worked why not do it for all firefighters? However I think the current plan (stated somewhere back) is to have the player call all the firefighters in POVs from off-map. Personally I think I will just have groups of POVs grouped together and then put them on standby at random spots/houses around the map and call them as a group when I get a call, but that's just me.

I think that would require a lot of scripting, but if it worked why not do it for all firefighters? However I think the current plan (stated somewhere back) is to have the player call all the firefighters in POVs from off-map. Personally I think I will just have groups of POVs grouped together and then put them on standby at random spots/houses around the map and call them as a group when I get a call, but that's just me.

That's a good idea. But then again, the whole chief thing, (this is from someone who rarely codes/scripts) couldn't you use the same principal as the ReturnToStation script with LA Mod, where they all run inside, and you have to use the alarm to get them back out to their original cars? A feature which I usually disable.

That's a good idea. But then again, the whole chief thing, (this is from someone who rarely codes/scripts) couldn't you use the same principal as the ReturnToStation script with LA Mod, where they all run inside, and you have to use the alarm to get them back out to their original cars? A feature which I usually disable.

you could never thought about that should be rather simple to

The 112 Egmond Mod had a ems chief that parked at his own house on the map when you told him to return to station so it definitely is possible and has been done before. I think having a chief on map would be a very good addition to the mod and is definitely common with volunteer departments.

I hope the campaign missions will still be playable...very promising mod!

i agree