bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Bama, as I sent you the report form I didn't know at that time what was causing the CTD. But I know why. It was during the work with FF. I gave him a hose, attached him to the car and wanted to use that thing that makes two attachments for another hoses from one hose. I don't know the exact name lol. So when I choosed it, game CTD. It's an addition to my bug report. 

Bama, as I sent you the report form I didn't know at that time what was causing the CTD. But I know why. It was during the work with FF. I gave him a hose, attached him to the car and wanted to use that thing that makes two attachments for another hoses from one hose. I don't know the exact name lol. So when I choosed it, game CTD. It's an addition to my bug report. 

Are you talking about the gated WYE?

I love the mod but I have a question since it is a known bug how do you get the stretcher out of the ambulance and transport your patients to the hospital. I have tried with several vehicles and have had no luck in doing so!  Please let me know about this since this is known. Thanks a lot!

Drop one of the medic's bags and then use the GetStryker command to get the stretcher from the ambulance. 

I have another question where is the alarm button to call in volunteers is there one at the station or do you have to call out of map units to bring in people to man trucks!

Next to the volunteer FD station. You click on that and there is a button with ring image, as many clicks on that = as many volunteers called in. 

I have another question where is the alarm button to call in volunteers is there one at the station or do you have to call out of map units to bring in people to man trucks!

Yeah its a Grey box by the left side of the front of the station.

Also, if you click the 1 on the bottom of the screen, you can call engine 1, 2 or the squad and the right amount of volleys will come to the trucks, which automatically respond to where u originally called them to once they are manned.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense

:)

Merry Christmas!

Awesome mod, just wanted to give you some feedback. I did CTD multiple times, because of clicking the "Extend fire hose at this point" button, while controlling a firefighter equipped with a hose attached to an Engine. (It was NOT a gated wye) Like the other people have already said, at least one ambulance and brush fire patrol lacks lights and sirens, and one patrol car lacks wheels. The path problem with cars stopping exists for me too. I won't be filing a bug report because these are discovered, but just wanted you to know that I too have these problems. Two more issues I personally had were call volume, and slight lag at certain points. Call volume was immense, and I believe I was dealing with at least 3 medical calls, two arson calls, three armed police response calls, vehicle fire, and one large MVA all at the same time. It was slightly laggy when selecting vehicles. My computer is no supercomputer, but I can run the latest games like Battlefield 4 at ultra at 60 fps, so that was slightly alarming. The mod is still very enjoyable, regardless. I await your fixes and updates, but spend your holidays at ease, they can wait. Thanks so much for all your hard work, itchboy and Bama, ya'll made my day, and probably year. Happy holidays! 

Merry Christmas everyone, and many thanks to Bama and his team for this release!

Is there a way to enable the extra zoom? I want to look at the skydome as pictured in the first page :P

PS: @bama I really enjoyed my skins adopted in this masterpiece :D

You need the cam hack

Thanks for the feedback guys. Patch is coming out within a day or two and the vast majority of missing wheels, doors and lights will be fixed, along with the serious issues like traffic glitches and CTDs. 

So as I'm editing the mod myself and fixing the missing wheels and texturing the doors on vehicles...I located the problem with this bit of traffic. Its caused by the taxi...it can't be towed away and its the only part causing the traffic jam. I am looking into it quite deeper.

jTVIZc4.jpg

So as I'm editing the mod myself and fixing the missing wheels and texturing the doors on vehicles...I located the problem with this bit of traffic. Its caused by the taxi...it can't be towed away and its the only part causing the traffic jam. I am looking into it quite deeper.

jTVIZc4.jpg

Have you tried renaming it civcar01? 

Great mod honestly! For some reason I keep crashing after about 15 minutes of gameplay which isn't a big deal. I've noticed that on MPFD Engine 1 once you connect a hydrant to the vehicle you cannot disconnect the hose. Am I the only one having this problem? Also I've noticed a lot of crashes whenever you equip police officers with either a Traffic Vest or Traffic Cone. Overall great map, great lighting, and the realism on this mod is amazing!. As a Volunteer Fire Captain It feels so real playing this mod. My Department actually has the same apparatus as depicted in MPFD Engine 2 and the next District over has the same apparatus as Engine 1. Greatest mod of 2014!

Great mod honestly! For some reason I keep crashing after about 15 minutes of gameplay which isn't a big deal. I've noticed that on MPFD Engine 1 once you connect a hydrant to the vehicle you cannot disconnect the hose. Am I the only one having this problem? Also I've noticed a lot of crashes whenever you equip police officers with either a Traffic Vest or Traffic Cone. Overall great map, great lighting, and the realism on this mod is amazing!. As a Volunteer Fire Captain It feels so real playing this mod. My Department actually has the same apparatus as depicted in MPFD Engine 2 and the next District over has the same apparatus as Engine 1. Greatest mod of 2014!

Can you submit a bug report with a logfile.txt for the crash 15 minutes in? I haven't experienced that myself. Everything else you've mentioned has been / is being fixed. 

I'm glad you like it! :happy:  & Thank you for your volunteer service

Can you submit a bug report with a logfile.txt for the crash 15 minutes in? I haven't experienced that myself. Everything else you've mentioned has been / is being fixed. 

I'm glad you like it! :happy:  & Thank you for your volunteer service

Your very welcome. Thank you for the dedication and hard work you put into this mod. I sent you the bug report I included any bugs I have found just incase anyone else hasn't reported them.

I've played for a while and all I can say is WOW.

Absolutely exceptional work. My only complaint is on my end, for having a bad graphics card. Game stutters sometimes, but shouldn't after I upgrade my GPU.

Amazing. Just wow. Just a few bugs need fixing and this is the best modification we've seen this century. Thank you for your dedication. It's easy to tell you worked VERY hard.

Merry Christmas guys.  :xmas: