bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I just got this error when trying to place flares. I placed two flares fine but the game crashed and showed this error on the third flare.

EoVc6YX.png

If you read the " read before play " it said that flares among other things was bugged

I got a CTD when I pressed the button to call in the sheriff off map unit. Also, the police supervisor has no wheels.

Great job, I'm really enjoying this mod. I think this is supposed to happen, but I have to click the 'Call Volunteers' button once for every volunteer I want to have respond to the station.

Great job and Merry Christmas!

I have that too but I personally like that so if its just and MVA or something like that you don't call like 8-10 vollys, I honestly have nothing to complain about all around its a great mod  

Want to let everybody know I've downloaded the bug reports you've sent me and taken notes on those who didn't submit forms, and I will be releasing a small patch soon to address most, if not all, of these issues. 

Hope everyone's having a good Christmas so far, for those of you in the US.  :xmas:

Want to let everybody know I've downloaded the bug reports you've sent me and taken notes on those who didn't submit forms, and I will be releasing a small patch soon to address most, if not all, of these issues.

Hope everyone's having a good Christmas so far, for those of you in the US. :xmas:

Thanks for taking time out of your holiday to release and patch the mod and hope you have a very merry christmas!

Btw the mod is great!

Hope everyone's having a good Christmas so far, for those of you in the US.  :xmas:

Thanks for everything bud. Just once question are there missing PD units? Under units still listed as LASD their icons are black and if you spawn them you crash with no error straight to the desktop.

Bama noticed that the mini map image is still the la mod one. Will there be a new image?

Yes, in the upcoming patch. 

Thanks for everything bud. Just once question are there missing PD units? Under units still listed as LASD their icons are black and if you spawn them you crash with no error straight to the desktop.

Fixing that as we speak. There are only a couple of "missing" PD units, the ones you're describing aren't supposed to be listed in the first place. Will be fixed in the upcoming patch. 

Yes, in the upcoming patch.

Fixing that as we speak. There are only a couple of "missing" PD units, the ones you're describing aren't supposed to be listed in the first place. Will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Hey bama love the mod quick question are the on map units going to be able to spawn in the update through the callout menu

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini