bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Itchboy let me express my thanks to you and bama! You have been working on this several months and now you are not even going to sleep.

More I am worried about your upload speed than the work. I am sure you will solve the problems quickly, however uploading the possibly huge file with 90kbps will take AGES. Anyway, we gotta wait. 

I guess it gonna be my turn to be the one not sleeping tonight. Gonna stay up all night so I can deliver the goods in the morning (for the Americans), or the afternoon for you Europeans there.

Another screen showing off the only units that work:

oCbgJd4.png

Wait what ? you slept !.. while we were all up waiting for the MoD to post...lol jk

I guess it gonna be my turn to be the one not sleeping tonight. Gonna stay up all night so I can deliver the goods in the morning (for the Americans), or the afternoon for you Europeans there.

Another screen showing off the only units that work:

oCbgJd4.png

So this mod is  campaign compatible! That's really cool, I always play campaign with new units and scripts, 1/2 of the fun!

Thanks for the outstanding work and dedication go to you the creators :) 

itchboy can you tell us what some of the new scripts are or are you keeping them a surprise?

This is one of them. The one everyone is curious about. This is ALPHA version gameplay. Things have gotten better

awesome cant wait to play it

I know the stresses when it comes to the final release day, but please don't ask the modders for specifics because its always subject to change, they need to debug, package, and upload and you can never be 100% sure. Its happened to me and I've released the mod and a huge bug that I didn't notice basically made the mod unplayable. Just give him his sweet time and things will be mint  :cheers-mate: 

Have begun writing the script to call off map units. There will be two units on the map whose sole purpose is to call off map units.
Have killed more than 10 minor bugs. 3 major bugs still remain.

It is midnight here now, so Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for putting up with us and our failed release day.
It won't be me giving you guys the link because my poor internet doesn't permit it, so we're gonna have to wait for bama to wake up and do it.