bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Update

Something has corrupted my copy of the mod and its crashing upon loading the free play map.

However Itchboys copy is still working. I've given him permission to upload his version of the mod and post a link, as soon as he can. I'm not sure how long that will be.

I myself am heading to sleep, as its 4am here.

I'll be back up and working in about 8 hours and we'll go from there. I'm hoping Itchboy will get a link for you before then but I can't guarantee anything.

I'm still hoping to stick with my original promise and have it out before Christmas

Sorry for those who've been waiting so long, I understand your frustration. Rest assured we will get the mod up very soon.

Update

Something has corrupted my copy of the mod and its crashing upon loading the free play map.

However Itchboys copy is still working. I've given him permission to upload his version of the mod and post a link, as soon as he can. I'm not sure how long that will be.

I'll be back up and working in about 8 hours and we'll go from there. I'm hoping Itchboy will get a link for you before then but I can't guarantee anything.

I'm still hoping to stick with my original promise and have it out before Christmas

Sorry for those who've been waiting so long, I understand your frustration. Rest assured we will get the mod up very soon.

Well you have tried your very best.

Update

To everyone concerend:

Bama has basically given me 3 additional hours to work on this. I am very sorry for any inconviniences you guys had especially having to stay up late.

I promise I'll get the link up ASAP. Right now though, I gotta go off to church. See you guys in about and hour and a half.

To everyone concerend:

Bama has basically given me 3 additional hours to work on this. I am very sorry for any inconviniences you guys had especially having to stay up late.

I promise I'll get the link up ASAP. Right now though, I gotta go off to church. See you guys in about and hour and a half.

Absolutely OK. The Earth won't stop spinning if it will be released now or several hours later. Enjoy your time in the church. Just got off duty so I am just all right with everything recently going on. So no rush..