bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Getting ready to release soon. Might be a little later than anticipated. We have a big bug in the ambulance / paramedic system and it would drastically negate game play if released as-is, so we want to get that fixed first. Should only be a few more hours. 

Take all the time you need. Can't wait to see V2. :D

Getting ready to release soon. Might be a little later than anticipated. We have a big bug in the ambulance / paramedic system and it would drastically negate game play if released as-is, so we want to get that fixed first. Should only be a few more hours. 

As long as it is ready before 7:00 AM EST tomorrow, :)

As long as its Before 4:30 am EST, i got work

awesome bro cant wait ( : 

So here's where we stand. Itchboy's copy is working OK, while mine isn't. I sent him updated files and he's going to get everything together and working properly. 

He may be the one posting the link if I'm asleep by then, but either way, we're looking at 2-3 more hours at least. 

We could release now but the paramedic system is still broken and I don't think anyone wants to play freeplay without being able to treat anyone / send them to the hospital 

So here's where we stand. Itchboy's copy is working OK, while mine isn't. I sent him updated files and he's going to get everything together and working properly. 

He may be the one posting the link if I'm asleep by then, but either way, we're looking at 2-3 more hours at least. 

We could release now but the paramedic system is still broken and I don't think anyone wants to play freeplay without being able to treat anyone / send them to the hospital 

Well, that sucks. I am gonna be asleep.

To all concerned:
I've made the personal decision to skip out on a family lunch today just so I can get the mod out to you guys.

I am running on Philippine Standard Time. Its around quarter to 12 noon here. For most of you Americans, its really late at night right now and for pretty much all of Europe, it is around dawn here so this is gonna be a Christmas gift to you all when the morning comes.

I am right now in the process of merging our two copies of the mod, his reworked units and my reworked working scripts. After this, I will test gameplay and squash as many bugs as I can find.

To all concerned:

I've made the personal decision to skip out on a family lunch today just so I can get the mod out to you guys.

I am running on Philippine Standard Time. Its around quarter to 12 noon here. For most of you Americans, its really late at night right now and for pretty much all of Europe, it is around dawn here so this is gonna be a Christmas gift to you all when the morning comes.

I am right now in the process of merging our two copies of the mod, his reworked units and my reworked working scripts. After this, I will test gameplay and squash as many bugs as I can find.

Well, I'd like to give you ta VERY heart felt thank you for taking time out of YOUR life to allow myself and others to enjoy the great creation you and bama have made!

Well, I'd like to give you ta VERY heart felt thank you for taking time out of YOUR life to allow myself and others to enjoy the great creation you and bama have made!

I agree with you on that, at the end of the day they don't have to do this for us but they are and we should all appreciate it

To all concerned:

I really appreciate the amount of work you and bama are putting into this, but I personally don't have a problem with you delaying it to be with your family. Family come first, great work also

To all concerned:

Itchboy, don't take time out of visiting your family to give us the mod! Family comes first! :happy:

I agree with you on that, at the end of the day they don't have to do this for us but they are and we should all appreciate it

I really appreciate the amount of work you and bama are putting into this, but I personally don't have a problem with you delaying it to be with your family. Family come first, great work also

Itchboy, don't take time out of visiting your family to give us the mod! Family comes first! :happy:

Can we all give a round of applause to Itchboy and Bama for their hard work and dedication for the Montana Mod.

Can we all give a round of applause to Itchboy and Bama for their hard work and dedication for the Montana Mod.

But you guys are like family.