bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Will the dev's of the mod make a guide? (basicly something like LA MOD Guide (pdf document))

That's something me or bama never thought about. A readme would definitely be a good idea. It would have to be me to make it though because I am the one responsible for making the scripts, therefore I know how they work best.

That's something me or bama never thought about. A readme would definitely be a good idea. It would have to be me to make it though because I am the one responsible for making the scripts, therefore I know how they work best.

Well it would be really helpful and we would all appreciate it :) Just do it when you have the time

If I remember right bama said mega because 4 share has a lot of ads and that sort of stuff

If you're correct, that's a good information. Mega is the best, great download speed and no ads. Hope it will be there. 

If I remember right bama said mega because 4 share has a lot of ads and that sort of stuff

Okay good, because 4shared does scare me when I have to use it but Mega totally works for me and it does not feel like I'm going on some illegal Russian website

Apologies if this has already been answered but; is the mod multiplayer compatible? If so will there be a multiplayer map, so working stations etc?

im sure he said he wanted or got the freeplay map on to multiplayer no idea about the stations tho

Gunswat

alright I voted for the first option, but that's just because it looks awesome hahaha

I prefer a full version without any bugs 

Same, but with their work ethic I have no doubt that a patch will be released in a short time.  I feel like they'll try to finish the mod no matter what and won't leave us hangin for too long lol.  ;)

The Dec. 23rd version will not be multiplayer compatible, but the patched version will be. 

Basically, V2.0, tomorrow's version, is going to be a beta with some issues. V2.1 is going to be the best experience.

Should be stable enough to get some good gameplay though  :xmas:

I was at a barn house fire last night for a newspaper and I kind of thought that this might be what the Montana Mod is going to be like. They called in mutual aid from four other agencies but really seemed like they only needed two agencies. Rural barn home was engulfed but by the time I got there it only looked like a small portion had any fire at all (probably more damage where I couldn't see.) It just reminds me of when I play EM4 and call in way more units than needed. haha

I'm too excited for this mod guys. <3

What are issues we can expect in 2.0?

For the most part:

- A few units that are missing, mostly units that aren't crucial to gameplay

- Some traffic issues, although we think this has been at least partially resolved

- Possible bugs in scripts

- Unpolished UI and sound FX

- Lack of many new freeplay events

- Some incomplete units, might be missing lights, etc

All of those things will be addressed in 2.1 patch 

For the most part:

- A few units that are missing, mostly units that aren't crucial to gameplay

- Some traffic issues, although we think this has been at least partially resolved

- Possible bugs in scripts

- Unpolished UI and sound FX

- Lack of many new freeplay events

- Some incomplete units, might be missing lights, etc

All of those things will be addressed in 2.1 patch 

Can't wait for the 2.1 patch! Especially meaning those new freeplay events. Could you, please, mention one of them? I am dying to know that.