bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Wow this is really a game changer. I dont mind it being released with some bugs only because those screens just got me more excited!!! But its really up to you guys because i think some people will still complain about the bugs and you will have to deal with all things that go along with that.

But really great work guys!!!!! 

Wow this is really a game changer. I dont mind it being released with some bugs only because those screens just got me more excited!!! But its really up to you guys because i think some people will still complain about the bugs and you will have to deal with all things that go along with that.

But really great work guys!!!!! 

i agree

I'm going to go on the record and say, oh my gosh. <3 <3 <3

Also on that same record, I agree with the 23rd release date. Waiting until every bug is fixed will likely result in the project continuing to roll back (like a lot of wonderful mods that exist that never came out.) So I'm fine personally with a patch later :) It's a poop ton a lot better than the same old EM4 vanilla map with minor changes.

SOOOO EXCITED  :xmas:

I'm going to go on the record and say, oh my gosh. <3 <3 <3

Also on that same record, I agree with the 23rd release date. Waiting until every bug is fixed will likely result in the project continuing to roll back (like a lot of wonderful mods that exist that never came out.) So I'm fine personally with a patch later :) It's a poop ton a lot better than the same old EM4 vanilla map with minor changes.

SOOOO EXCITED :xmas:

Yah it will be a happy and welcome difference from emergency 4 Europe

Will the Chief(s) be able to take their vehicles home or will they stay at the station?

The chief is technically an off map unit. They are only called when necessary. For the first release (since you people voted to release it in 3 days) the chief is spawned on the map at startup and he and his vehicle may be called by the player for any reason. The vehicle may NOT be sent off map.

For the future version, there are plans to tie them into the volunteers that can be called.