bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Damn. Just wow. Once again, it is a pleasure and a privilege to be working with you. I promise to do my best to get this mod out in time.

Like I said before, couldn't have done it without you at all. We make a good team.  :cool:

:excl: Everyone, there's a poll up, which I'd appreciate your vote in. Itchboy and I are working our asses off, but the truth is a release on the 23rd won't be complete. It'll be more like an almost-finished beta version. So go look at the poll options. If enough people want it, I'll still release on the 23rd, and release a patch a week or two afterwards, which will complete the mod and iron out the bugs. If the other option wins, it'll be released later, but as a complete and tested version. Your vote counts!

I want to apologize for dancing around with this release date. Fact is, each date I gave, I thought I'd be able to make. But life rears its ugly head again and again. So now the date is up to you all  :happy:

Man, those screenshots.... I have no words to say. It is so freaking awesome! Definitely voted for the early release. Or I would have to be in some coma for the next two weeks till the full release lol. 

Oh wow! The map is so incredibly detailed! It looks amazing great job bama, itchboy, flnn and anyone else who's worked on this :D I just hope my laptop will cope with it lol.

Wow, those screens are awesome!  For once, a mod with a rural map and gameplay, I can't wait to see what new features are in store with this mod!  With that being said, I voted for the Dec. 23rd release because I can live with a few bugs until you get the patch out.

Great work Bama you guys say you worked your asses off and it shows, great job! Question with some mods I have downloaded in the past some creators used different light setups so when the vehicles turn on their lights you get little white boxes. Is that something that we might experience with this mod or are you using the same lights as V1.2. Lastly I noticed in your awesome screenshots alot of american cars. Are we gonna need to download the American Car pack for this or do they come with the mod.Thank-you

Great work Bama you guys say you worked your asses off and it shows, great job! Question with some mods I have downloaded in the past some creators used different light setups so when the vehicles turn on their lights you get little white boxes. Is that something that we might experience with this mod or are you using the same lights as V1.2. Lastly I noticed in your awesome screenshots alot of american cars. Are we gonna need to download the American Car pack for this or do they come with the mod.Thank-you

Well it sounds like you are missing coronas and I think American Car pack will be included ;)

Yet again, amazing work, well done and thankyou! :)

A question - how long do you think it's taken, in total, to get your map up to that standard? I guess you started from scratch and had to make your own buildings, models, textures and so on..?

Yah bama said that he bought some software to build what he did.

Those screens look absolutely incredible. Volunteer script is included, correct?

Thank you guys so much for all of the hard work you have put in.

Yes, and you're welcome. 

I was wondering... did you make a script to where when units are patrolling, they will stop at red lights?

Great work Bama. You have outdone yourself :sporty:  

I'm pretty sure they stop at red lights, but not at stop signs.

Yet again, amazing work, well done and thankyou! :)

A question - how long do you think it's taken, in total, to get your map up to that standard? I guess you started from scratch and had to make your own buildings, models, textures and so on..?

It's taken about a year overall, at least. And most of it is original, but yes, I bought several building and prop models from turbosquid. 

Shouldn't be a problem, the new coronas are included. Civil pack is included too.

How big is the map is it manhattan mod v3 big or bigger or smaller?

Same size. Max size for an EM4 map.