bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I may be mistaken but it might be a hybrid of nnicos ambo and the large rescue ambo from the LA mod

The back doesn't look like nnicos (his has a flat roof) ,the cab is most likely a gtaSA or (4) GMC topkick model(I got the same cab),I'll defer to bama to spill the beans about his unit...he may have even modeled the entire unit himself.

I may be mistaken but it might be a hybrid of nnicos ambo and the large rescue ambo from the LA mod

The back might not be nnicos (his has a flat roof) ,the cab is most likely a gtaSA or (4) GMC topkick model(I got the same cab),I'll defer to bama to spill the beans about his unit.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! It's greatly appreciated and I hope to show you new content soon as the mod progresses.

To answer your questions: the model was created (both cab and box) in Gmax by myself over the course of the last few days. The lightbar and wheels are also custom.

7Vd3e0l.png