bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Two new screenshots (signature versions of each have been added to the first post for you to use):

1. Chevy Suburban Battalion Commander (model from Manhattan Mod - thanks to Dyson/creator) with edits (fixed skin, still needs some improvements) and new Code3 21TR lightbar made by myself:

zyLYzeX.jpg

2. Montana State Police - Oshkosh Tactical Protector Vehicle (model by yours truly) and SWAT officers taking position with H&K UMP45s:

vFhLqsL.jpg

Enjoy! Feedback is appreciated as always :holdglass:

Two new screenshots (signature versions of each have been added to the first post for you to use):

1. Chevy Suburban Battalion Commander (model from Manhattan Mod - thanks to Dyson/creator) with edits (fixed skin, still needs some improvements) and new Code3 21TR lightbar made by myself:

zyLYzeX.jpg

2. Montana State Police - Oshkosh Tactical Protector Vehicle (model by yours truly) and SWAT officers taking position with H&K UMP45s:

vFhLqsL.jpg

Enjoy! Feedback is appreciated as always :holdglass:

You properly mapped the SUV skin! :D Any chance I could get the v3o back off you from that? I kept telling Raf the skin wasnt mapped on correctly but he never adjusted it. Great job!

x

You properly mapped the SUV skin! :D Any chance I could get the v3o back off you from that? I kept telling Raf the skin wasnt mapped on correctly but he never adjusted it. Great job!

Sure thing! It still needs some adjustments but for the most part it's functional. Just shoot me a PM.

@bama1234 Just a curious question, will we be seeing another "older" fire engines? Something like a Ford C engine or 1985 Pierce Arrow ? Those are the kind of engines I always picture out in Montana. Would be a nice feature.

engine-14-os.jpg

@bama1234 Just a curious question, will we be seeing another "older" fire engines? Something like a Ford C engine or 1985 Pierce Arrow ? Those are the kind of engines I always picture out in Montana. Would be a nice feature.

It's possible, but not a priority. I agree that it would look nice in the mod, but it's a matter of creating a new model and I would have to find time for it.

Speaking of new models, I present the GMC Topkick/C4500 ambulance:

hqLbQ0m.png

G1EnvWF.png

qcjZOEj.png

And a little extra - Boston version:

u6UUjRS.png

A signature version has also been added to the first post. Feedback appreciated :holdglass:

I like it, siren above the cab seems a bit over sized but I guess it is probably that way in real life. Great model and skin!

It's not a siren. I'm almost sure it's an A/C unit. :happy:

sweet topkick ambulance bama!!!

Thanks goog! Always good to hear from you. Sweet tactical Suburban in your sig :cool: